Chapter 3

I wake up around 10 and Rodrick is sprawled all over. I am halfway off the bed

"God dammit Roddy. Wake up" i smack him lightly

"Piss off" he grunts and grabs me and pulls me under his arm and wraps his arms around me tightly

"Kwhadafuck" i whisper, frozen. "Rodrick hands off!"

Hes asleep, and he is dead asleep. His grasp loosens a little bit, but i am still not able to wiggle freely. After squirming trying to escape, i relax and realize hes too strong. I bury my face in his chest. He doesnt smell bad, he smells like laundry detergent. Which im glad. I then turn and try to get as far away from his body as possible.

I was jolted awake then rolled off the bed.

"What the hell" Rodrick sat up, shook.

"Bitch i couldnt get away from you." I brushed the hair out of my face.

"Er sorry. How long were we asleep?" He scratched his head.

I looked at the clock, and he did too. 11:58 A.M.

"Oh god, my moms gonna kill me!" He scrambled to his feet and put on his shoes. I put a hand on his chest.

"Relax, relax. Ill walk you back. Ill take the blame, Roddy. Just let me change"

I walked downstairs and out to the street with him following

I walked downstairs and out to the street with him following. We were walking side by side.

"Sorry for earlier. Im a heavy and wild sleeper. Hehe.." he said with his hands in his pockets.

"Dont worry about it roddy. I didnt HATE it. The nap was good" i chuckled. "Well, were here. Talk to you later?"

"Not just yet. Want to come in?"

"My moms not gonna be home till six, so sure!"

I walked in, Manny was on the potty watching cartoons.

"Er, excuse him. Potty training." Rodrick rubbed his neck

"Doesnt bother me!"

The smell of freshly baked cookies flooded the room and Rodrick ran to the kitchen. Susan came out holding a plate of baked cookies

"Aw hey y/n! Pleasure to see you again. I see you and Rodrick are close." She looks at him and smirks.

"Ugh mom! Shes just a friend." He goes back to stuffing his face with cookies.

"Cookie?" Susan asks and i delicately grab one "oh sweetie, you dont need to use manners around here. Have you seen the boys?"

"Oh okay, hehe" i say then take a huge bite of the cookie. Then Rodrick & i go upstairs to his room.

"Ok so, my parents are leaving town. Im planning on this HUGE party. You in?" He asks

"Fuuuuck yeah man! When?" I shoot up to my feet

"This weekend. Theyre going to leave at 7 and im having it at 11. No snitching."

"Who do you think i am? I loove parties. Why would i snitch.?"

"Im playinngggg. Just busting your balls." He smirked and then started laughing

"Wow, Heffley. Today is Wednesday, the party is friday. Damn. So far away!" I sighed and laid on the bed.

"I guess. Hey, sleepover tomorrow and help me get the party ready?!" He exclaimed

"Yes sir. Ooh how exciting." I got up and went to his CDS.

"Any classics?" I questioned, flipping through the CDS

"Meh. There should be some in there.

I shuffle through them until i found one that i liked. I put it in the player and it immediately started. I danced and Rodrick just looked at me up & down.

"Dance with me!!" I grabbed his hands and started shifting left and right playfully. He twirled me around and i leaned back and fell onto him jokingly.

"Easy there tiger" he said as he dipped me and chuckled.
The song ended and i let go of his hands.

"That was fun!" I jumped

"I mean i guess. I dont do that type of dancing."

"Whaaaat? Its the best dancing. How can you be my bestfriend if you dont like dancing?"

He winced. "I never said i didnt like it"

"Agg perfect. More dancing for us!" I put in CD after CD hour after hour. Around 6:15 my mom called

"Y/n! Where the heck are you??? Why the heck arent you home??? I am worried sick!"

"Oh, oH MOMMA im at rodricks! Im sorry! We were dancing and i lost track of time! Ill be home right now!"

"Ooh rodricks eh?  No no honey, just be home in 30 minutes. You get that cutie! Love you baby"
And the call ended. Ughhh.

"Aw i have to go. See you tomorrow!" I gave him a high five and ran down to the front door and out i go. I jogged home

"Aw honey bear, is he a good kisser? Does he have muscles? Ooh baby! Im so happy for you!" She gleamed.

"Moooom! We didnt do anything but dance! Besides, we dont like eachother that way." I mumbled the last part.

"But still, i approve" she kissed my head "go take a shower and get comfy my love. "

I did exactly just that.