stanely imagine

Christmas themed yooo

~

We all file into Ben's empty, but decorated home. Its probably the best looking house on this block to be honest.

Stanley allows me to go in first, but I try to let instead. Fed up, Richie eventually tells us to just hurry up and get inside before his "ding dong freezes and falls off".

Except when we do, Stanley and I are squished together between the door frame. With struggle, I  carefully try to step out and not hurt either of us.

"Stan, you idiot!" I say through giggles.

"You're the idiot!" He bickers, but laughs too.

"Look you're under the mistletoe!" Richie smirks at us. Stan and I look up and he's right. There's a dumb, fake mistletoe hung up there from the ceiling.

"Kiss!"

Fuck you Ben.

"Come on, kiss!"

Fuck you Beverly.

"You have to!" They all shout.

These fuckers I swear.

Stan and I have only been dating for a week and we decided it weren't ready to tell the group yet. We've been trying to keep it as much of a secret as possible, but they keep putting us in situations like these. I look at the curly haired boy and start to panic. I look into his eyes, trying to show a sign of needing help. He nods his head as an understanding and turns to our friend.

"Ya know what, Richie? You're under the mistletoe too, now aren't you?" He smirks.

"Uh, I don't think I count and I'm not into you like th-"

"Well, I am!" Stanley grabs Richie's face and smacks a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"What the fuck just happened?!" Eddie exclaims, walking back into the room.

Uh oh.