[C.S.] The Perfect Tree - E'dawn

Hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas!

Enjoy the imagine!
__________________________

"Let's go, I wanna find the perfect tree!" I shouted excitedly as I got out of the car.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming. Hold on," E'dawn said before walking over to me.

We roamed around the shop as we both looked at the trees as we passed them.

"Ooh, how about this one!" I said as I pointed at the tree that caught my eye.

"Nah, what about this?" E'dawn says as he points at a white tree across it.

"Seriously? But that's white! This is more original!" I complained.

"We had a white tree last year! Why are you complaining now?"

"Don't you want to go for something different this year?"

He sighed before saying, "Yeah, I guess we should."

"Yes! We are getting the tree!" I shouted excitedly, jumping up and down.

E'dawn chuckled at my behavior as we went on to buy the decorations.

***

"It's perfect!" I said in awe, staring at the tree."

The tree was well-lit next to the fireplace with its lights. The ornaments and other decorations made it look festive.

"Yeah, it is perfect." E'dawn said before putting his arm around me and pecking my lips."

__________________________

I don't have any experience with shopping for a Christmas tree so I tried to do my best writing this.

Don't forget to vote & comment! Thanks for reading!