Hongseok

It's just another day. Will it be a day with no mistakes? A day that I've been wishing for? Lets hope it turns out like that. Lets also hope that my biggest mistake will be fixed. My mistake of losing the person who actually listened. The person who loved me and only me. He never did anything wrong. I am the person with all the wrongdoings. He was perfect. He didn't have to change anything about himself. I'm the one who had to change. I still have to change.

    "(Y/N)! C'mon, what are you looking at!" My younger sister yelled at me while she motioned for me to come towards her.

    I slowly walked over. What is it that she wanted to show me?

    As I reached her she spoke, "What's up with you? I'm trying to have you meet someone, and here you are dazing off. "

I didn't respond and she let out a sigh.

"Well, just try not to daze off again. We might be late. "

    Our destination was a restaurant by the name of "Savory After Dark."

    "Why are we here? I thought you had 'something' to show me. Not someone." I asked as we walked around to find a table.

    "If I told you we were going to meet someone, you'd immediately say no." She replied.

    "You don't know that. I could've said yes." I argued.

    "Yeah, right." She said rolling her eyes.

    We finally sat down at a table. But my eyes suddenly widen in surprise at the person who's sitting before us.

    "(Y/N). This is my tutor, Hongseok. Hongseok, this is my sister, (Y/N)." She said as she introduced us.

    "Hi (Y/N). I've actually been wanting to see you for a while. We have to talk after this."

    My sister looked at both of us before saying, "Wait. Do you two know each other?"