[C.S.] Merry Christmas? - Yuto (Requested)

Requested by xkrybabyx

I'm so sorry this took so long! I got caught up with a few other things.

Anyways, Hope you enjoy!
__________________________

She sat happily, chatting with her best friend as it was Christmas Day, and just why not?

Something caught her eye. Something that turned into someone. Someone that turned into a person she recognized once she realized what she was staring at.

Her eyes widened at what she was staring at before tears started to blur her vision.

    Tears stained her cheeks as she sat next to her best friend, hugging her.

    "I want to go home." She said with pleading eyes, tugging on her arm.

    She walked out, leaving her best friend speechless.

Your P.O.V.

    Why did I have to I trust him? Why couldn't it just be that I was single all this time? It isn't fair. Why can't life ever be fair for once?

    The cold air and snow hit me as I exited the mall to go home. Tears still ran down my face as I started to speed up my walking pace.

                              ***

    Wiping my tears, I entered my quiet apartment. The only sound was he sound of my crying.

I grabbed my pillow before burying my face into it. I had stopped crying but my sadness was still evident.

Knock

Knock

Knock

Knocks were suddenly heard on the door. Sniffling, I got up with my pillow in hand to open it.

"Merry Christmas, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," Yuto said before engulfing me in a hug and kissing my forehead.

I dropped my pillow before hugging him back and starting to cry again.

He patted me and pressed kisses onto my face before repeatedly saying,"I'm so sorry, it won't happen again. It was a misunderstanding, I was only getting help from her."

I stopped crying and calmed down before I buried myself into his chest.

Silence settled between us as we stayed like that, hugging each other. Silence was our way of saying everything was okay, nothing else needed to be worried about.

I let go of the hug before looking at Yuto.

"Merry Christmas. I'm sorry too," I said before pecking his lips and running off to get his present.

__________________________

I'm going to try to write Christmas imagines, one for every member. This is the first one, so I only have 9 more to go.

Before I end this, I would like to ask, do any of you watch/know who stray kids are?

I'm asking this cuz I'm so freakin' happy right now. MINHO AND FELIX ARE BACK. CORRECT ME OF I'M WRONG BUT THEY ARE BACK.

My dark December has been turned into a happy one. I seriously wasn't looking forward to December for some reason.

I'm sorry if that had nothing to do with Pentagon, thanks for reading! And make sure to vote & comment!