Kino

This was supposed to be a Shinwon imagine but I thought it fit Kino more instead. Tell me what you guys think. Does it fit in more with Kino or should I change it to Shinwon?

Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys this imagine!
__________________________
Not requested

My day went on like any normal day of mine. But something about my day made me feel sad. You wanna know why I'm sad? You probably don't but I'll tell you anyways. It's the last day I'm working for my boss before he retires. His son is taking his place. But the thing is, what happens if his son is not a nice, understanding person like him? It would get very bad since I'm clumsy at times and a bit (just a bit) forgetful, plus since he's new, I'll be shy around him (or any other person I'm not familiar with but still).

"Boss. Do you have to retire?" I asked him, getting a little sad.

"Yes (Y/N). I have to. I'm getting too old. Don't worry, my son is not the person you think he is. He's actually a very well mannered, nice boy. Trust me, I raised him. If he does anything wrong, you call me." He replied as he stood up to leave.

     "I'll go bring him in. He's waiting outside the building. I'll go have a talk with him and you can tidy up the place." He said before he left.

    I let put a sigh as I did what I was told.

    Maybe I should just hope for the best. I shouldn't think about the worst that will happen.

***

    I finished tidying up a few minutes before boss came back in. He came in with a guy. But he didn't seem or look like an average guy. No, average isn't the word you should even say if you start off with his looks.

    Maybe I should stop staring. I wouldn't want to give an impression I'm creepy.

    Before I got to turn my head away from staring at him, he caught me. He shot me a smile before closing the door behind him and walking over to the desk.

"Kino this is (Y/N). And (Y/N) this is Kino." Boss said as he introduced us to each other.

***

    Boss left after explaining a few things that mostly involved business He's technically my old boss now, but it'd be weird if didn't call him Boss. I'm just very used to it now.

    "Do you want anything...Boss?" I asked.

    "Nope. I just want you to call me Kino." He replied as he put his feet on top of the desk.

    "Why? Aren't I supposed to call you boss?"

    "We're about the same age, right? It'd be weird if you called me boss."

    I nodded.

    "Hey, why don't you tell something about yourself? You seem too quiet."

    I nodded before thinking of something to say.

***

    We spent the next hour talking. But we weren't talking about anything specific.

    The conversation was full of smiles and laughing. There wasn't anything negative in the conversation. I liked it.

***

    I went home smiling. Maybe my new boss won't be so bad. I can't wait for work tomorrow.

__________________________

Sorry for the very bad and short imagine. A lot of things have been going on in my life lately so I was writing this in a rush.