Clingy? - Jinho (Requested)

Another request from ArmySmiley

I hope you like it.

{EDITED}
__________________________
Type/Genre: I don't know
Scenario: Is a surprise

    I let out a frustrated sigh as I ran my fingers through my hair.

    I have to finish an essay and I haven't even started yet. I heard a couple of knocks on my door as I got up from my desk.

    "Smiley! I'm so happy to see you! How are you doing?" My best friend asked me after I had opened the door for her.

    "Not so great. I'm trying to finish an essay and I haven't even started yet." I replied

    "Yikes. Does this mean you want me to leave so you can focus?"

"Nah, it's fine. But, where's Jinho? I haven't seen him all day."

"I'm not sure. I haven't really seen him either." She replied

    "Okay, that's fine. But why are you here?"

    "I just got bored so I decided to see you. But I guess I should leave since the person you want to see is Jinho, " she said before she crossed her arms and pouted.

    I laughed before saying, "No, no, no! You're not leaving anytime soon. I still need help finishing my essay. "

Her expression brightened as she spoke, "Okay, what do you have to write about?"

I shrugged before replying, "I'm not sure."

"Smiley! How am I suppose to help you if you don't know what you have to write about!"

"I don't know! That's why I need help!"

***

"Bye! I'll see ya tomorrow!" I yelled as my best friend left.

"Okay! Bye Smiley!"

I still wasn't finished with my essay, but that didn't really matter. I just wanted to see Jinho. It's strange that I haven't seen him all day. What has he been doing all day?

I changed into a more proper outfit and headed out to find him. Maybe I should text him first?

Smiley: Where are you? I wanna see you

Jinho: I'm in the practice room with the guys

Smiley: K. I'll see you in a bit

Jinho: Ok I look forward to seeing you :)

[A/N: I honestly suck when it comes to writing in a text format]

    Before I knew it, I was walking over to where Jinho was located.

    I'm starting to think I miss him too much. But I don't think it's wrong for that to happen, right? I mean, I am his girlfriend. But what if I'm being a bit too clingy? Will he be annoyed? Well, maybe I'll just have to find out.

***

    "Smiley!" Kino said cheerfully as I entered the practice room.

    The others seemed to notice me after Kino yelled my name out.

    "Hey Smiley! How are you doing?" Yan An asked.

    "I'm doing fine. Thanks for asking! How about you?" I replied.

    "I'm doing great. " Yan An said as he gave me a smile.

    Two arms slowly wrapped around me for back hug. 

    "Smiley! It's nice to finally see you!" Jinho said.

I immediately disregarded my previous thoughts. Maybe I wasn't be as clingy as I thought after all.

__________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed! If you think there's any ways for me to improve my writing then don't be afraid to message me.