Hui (Requested)

Requested by Btsfanforever01 

I hope you like it! If you want me to change anything then be free message me.

I'm sorry if this doesn't seem like the type or genre you requested. I seriously tried.

Before I start, I would like to thank ArmySmiley for tagging me in her book. The tag is in the picture above if you're wondering. Even though it probably means nothing to you guys, thank you @ArmySmiley
__________________________
Type/Genre:Fluff
Name: Kristina

    I waited for Hui as I sat at a table at a small café. It wasn't a well known café but it was still a bit busy.

***

     My eyes were suddenly covered with two hands a few minutes later. I smiled knowing who it was.

    "Who is this? Do I know you?" I asked, pretending to be clueless.

    My eyes were uncovered as I turned around to face Hui, who happened to be frowning at me.

   "Did you wait long? I'm sorry if I made you wait Kristina. I got a bit more busy than usual." He said as he walked over to sit down.

    "I didn't wait long. It was only a few minutes." I replied before I got up and leaned over the table to quickly peck him on the cheek.

    He smiled at me as I quickly sat back down in my seat.

***

We left to walk around and shop after we'd gotten our orders.

"Where do you want to head towards?" He asked.

"Hmm. I'm not really sure, " I replied.

He intertwined both of our hands before saying, "I guess we can just walk until we find something. "

***

We ended up walking everywhere. It was crazy because by the time we got home, we were tired and maybe just a bit sweaty.

"I'm so tired! But I'm happy I got to spend the day with you." I said.

"Yeah. But we didn't really get to do anything." Hui replied.

"I know, but I'm still happy." I said as I hugged him out of nowhere.

Hui chuckled before saying, "Yeah, you're right."

***

Before I went to sleep, I thought about my day. Even though we did absolutely nothing but walk like crazy people, I think it was worth it.

__________________________

Why do I think that everything that I write is cringeworthy?

When I was writing this was writing this my younger brother was watching me write it the whole time while giving me a weird look. I want to laugh because he's not familiar with any of this stuff.

But anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this imagine!