"Yeah, just eat the cake.."

"Yah, Mina, on chaeyoung's birthday, you should be okay that time huh?, I mean, you're not supposed to be here on her birthday, it's on next month so you still have a month to regain your strength and beat your disease"

"I will, well let's just say that I'm strong and..I can beat this"

"That's our penguin!" They cheered and I just smiled, they're preparing the cake now..but yeah...I should be okay that time, I wonder what will I give to her? Hmm..

"Here! All done, yah Sana, where's tzuyu?" Said nayeon.

"Uh, she's with jihyo and the others, they're finishing their unfinished work at the company"

"Then why are you here?, I mean, aren't you going there and support your babe?"

"Nah..she can do it"

"What?..wait hol' on, are you on..lq?" I asked.

"What?, N-no!" Yup, they're fighting...

"Come on, tell us what's wrong"

"Nothing. I swear"

"I'm waiting..." I said while the others' just eating their piece of cake and waiting for sana's answer

*Roll eyes*"ugh, okay...she's mad at me I mean..not that mad but she said that I'm being too sweet with dahyun"

"What did she say?"

"Sana unnie. I won't talk to you" nayeon almost Burst into laughter but she holds it and stop herself.

"yah!, You think this is funny?....she keeps on avoiding me T^T....she also tell me that I'm a bad person"

"Really?"

*Nods*"hmm....she said 'there are good people and bad people. If you meet a bad person just avoid them' then she passed by me....even though I tell her I love her many times she's just ignoring me and act like she hears nothing."

"Lmao...I'm so sorry for laughing but...you two are cute when fighting" said nayeon unnie.

"Uh, btw Mina...next week we're going to perform but you're not there...you're so unfair" she added while pouting.

"Hahaha, this is not my choice okay?...don't worry I'll just watch you on TV or YouTube, do your best arraso?"

"Twice is not the same when one of us is not there" chaeyoung joined the conversation. All of them nodded.

"Don't be so dramatic there, maybe on the next performance I'll be there already so...let's wait a little more..by the way, when will you start practicing?"

"Tonight...but I think I don't want to go and practice for that night"

"Why?"

"Hmm.... Because I can't guard you here, what if something bad happens?"

"Don't worry, our manager will stay here with me"

"Jinjja?" Chaeyoung asked and I just nod.

"Hmm, still I'm not convinced about that....oh I know!"

"What?"

"Just watch us practice, I'll FaceTime you so I can work And guard you at the same time" aww moment of silence for my sweet girlfriend pls.

"Wow, that's sweet chaeng" said jeongyeon.

"My bro's doing great" she added while giving her two thumbs up.

*Grins*"so..are you okay with that?"

"Sure"

"Yay!"

"Btw, what time is it?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"Uhm...5:30pm, why?"

"Oh shoot!, Yah, come one let's go, our practice starts at 6pm and we should be there now!!"

"Oh no I forgot!...Mina we'll go now, I'll FaceTime you okay?, I love you" said chaeyoung then she kissed my forehead

"I love you too, take care and practice hard so you can show once's some good performance"

"Haha, we will practice hard, alright we'll go now"

"Hey lovebirds stop that already let's go chae!" Sana shouted.

*Roll eyes*"aish, alright on my way...you're just bitter Because satzu's on lq" Chaeyoung teased her then they left the room while waiving at me...

Alright now I'm alone again...in the same hospital as usual ugh, I hope my manager don't come so I'll be alone and I have a chance to escape again..no one will know by the way...

-----to be continued-----

First of all, sorry for the late update I've been busy these past few days and second of all...my story is about to end so yay stay tuned for the last chapter/s❤ belated Merry Christmas to all!!🎅

Read, vote and comment ❤

-xoxo