Unblessed Heart [Izuku x Hestia](Danmachi)

Start from the beginning

Izuku raised his blade up a bit as he blocked it with the flat side of his sword. "Your moves are precise and hold strength. I'll give you that." Aiz suddenly felt herself fall to the side as she back flipped to gain distance. "But you still have a ways to go." Her eyes widened as he was suddebly behind her and slashed for her head. She blocked with a parry and skidded back.

"How did you move behind me so quickly?" She asked as she began an onslaught of attacks, but all were blocked by his swords. Each time hitting one where she found him unguarded, he tossed the sword and grabbed another. "A swordsman or woman must train in strength, speed, agility, precision and balance. These factors are the basic to gain the upperhand in battle."

Izuku said as he slashed upwards, raising her sword above. Leaving Aiz completely open for that moment. "From your fighting style, I've analyzed that you've trained precision and speed along with agility as to finish and defeat your opponent." Izuku said as he cut her cheek a bit, drawing blood and surprising the crowd.

"Along with your blessings, you are quite the opponent that is difficult to defeat. But those blessings are what restrain the potentials of the body to what they can acheve." Izuku said as he dodged another thrust from her and moved. "I've perfected my swordplay for years, yet you believe I am weak. I will defeat you." Aiz said as her stotic face now showed little of anger and began slashing sever of his blades in two.

'Interesting tactic. Reducing the numbers of my blades to potentially gain leverage.' Izuku said as Aiz charged at him with his guard down and left himself open. "Not a bad move. But..." As Aiz blade aimed and edged to his throat, he held his blade with the back tip pointed. Both blades tips meet, as a gust of wind blew around the area and left the two in silent.

"What swordplay you posess is the result of several years of training. Compaires to nothing to the hellish decade I've endure by the previous 'Sword God' Mifune." Izuku said as cracking noises could be heard, as he saw Aiz look in shock at her blade, falling and shattering to pieces on the floor.

He pulled on the bandages wrapped around his sword and held his holster out, the blades entering the holster and wrapped in itself. The area was rid of his blades and even the broken ones restored. "It was a well battle. But I feel as though you lack emotion in your skills. Come back and challenge me once you've felt you've made more progress." Izuku said as he slung his holster and began to walk off.

"Bravo! Bravo!" The red headed woman clapped as she stepped in front of him as the other members aided Aiz up and grabbed her shattered sword. "Never did I think I'd meet this so called 'Sword God' today. And to see him beat my top adventurer." She said as Izuku grew confused at her.

"Oh! Sorry, but I'm the goddess known as Loki. Head of the Loki Familia." She said as she extended her hand as Izuku shook it. "Izuku Midoriya." "Well Izuku, how would you like an offer no adventurer can refuse." She said as Izuku looked a bit curious. "And that would be?" She grinned at hearing those words and opened out her arms.

"Join my Familia." The crowd ether groaned or cheered as Loki said her offer. Getting in the Loki Familia was a huge honor, they were considered the best guild in Orario. "So what do you say Midoriya?" "No thanks." "Excelent! I knew you would-wait what!?" She yelled as some of the crowds jaws hung open at his blunt refusal.

"W-Why would you refuse such an oprotunity to join a Familia?" She asked as Izuku sighed. "Because when I first came to Orario, I was already rejected by your Familia. As well as every other Familia in Orario." Izuku said as he looked at the beastkin, taking more of a wolf like appearance. "It was thanks to that mutt of yours that told me that I wasn't welcomed." Izuku said as Loki glared at her Familia member.