"Yes, and it comes with the tiara also"

"True, do you want to come to the party also?"

"No, it's okay I have plans"

"Are you sure?" Heidi says

"Yeah, and besides I don't want to be a third wheel" Cesi says

"Mmm, Fine" They go and pay for her costume and go get some smoothies before heading back home.

They go to her room and watch Tv.

"So is Anthony picking you up?" Cesi asks.

"Yes, like around 7 do you need my car?"

"No, just wondering, what is he going to wear?"

"I don't know I never asked him last minute costume shopping for me" Heidi replies

"Ask him"

"No why?"

"So you can match."

"No what if he already has his costume"

"Doesn't hurt to ask"

Just as they were talking Heidi's phone goes on and she receives a message.

"Hey Babe, What costume are you wearing tonight?"

"See he Just messaged me asking me what I'm wearing" Heidi says with a smile.

"I bought a princess costume. You?"

"Alright, that's cute and it's a surprise."

"He won't tell me he just says it's a surprise so I'll have to wait and see when he comes"

"Well maybe he's a football player. That way he didn't actually have to buy anything" Cesi says.

"Ahh true, that's so smart." Heidi says as they continue watching a show, a few hours later she takes a shower and dries her hair, she does beach wave curls then after she does her makeup and puts on the costume with the tiara.

She hears a knock on the door and she walks out to get the door Anthony is there with a smile on his face, Heidi notices that he's dressed as a prince.

"You look beautiful Babe." He says.

"Thank you, you look handsome." She says and he pulls her into a hug.

"Thanks, You ready to go?" He asks

"Yeah, let's go" She says as they walk to his car and drive to the place the party is being held at.

They park in front of the building as the music can be heard from outside and others arriving as well with costumes.

They get off and start to walk inside hand in hand.

They are greeted by some of their friends as they walk to get some drinks Anthony notices Rafael from a distance looking at them and he just gives him a look.

"Are you Okay?" Heidi asks him.

"Yeah, want to dance?"

"Sure" they go to the dance floor and dance together enjoying the party.

"Did you ask me what I was wearing so we could come matching?" Heidi says smiling.

"Yeah I figured you'd want that."

"It wouldn't have mattered, is your family back?"

"Yeah, they came like around 3 didn't notice a thing but the cake we made that we didn't finish eating." Anthony says