Chapter X

This part will be dedicated for Ate Abs ( CeCeLib ) I know po madami na kaming fan mo but I would appreciate po na mapansin nyo tong story kong to. XOXO Wag nyo nang itanong bakit ate abs yan, Gusto ko eh pake nyo . Walang basagan ng trip.

---

Carly

I was not able to gain myself when his lips started to move, it was slow but I love how he did it. The longer our kiss the deeper and rougher he gets, his lips taste like mint. I started to move mine as well to savor his lips, I don't how I did it, this is my first time having this kind of hot rough kiss, he inserted his tongue through mine, invading my mouth.

Vladimir

I was too turned on when I heard her moan, her moan is so sexy and I can't help myself to do what I wanted. I was too occupied at di ko namalayang nakalusong na kami sa tubig, the water is cold but our body seems so hot.

Her hands is on my back, I grab her zipper and pull her dress down. Her face blush as I saw her beautiful breast. I cupped one of her bare breast at napasinghap naman sya sa ginawa ko. I started marking her neck, every stroke of my tongue on her skin makes her moan louder.

"I can't stop after this Emi, tell me to stop this now and I'll withdraw." I said but she just kissed me on my lips, she bit my ear and whispered 'Go on, don't stop.'. This woman is so damn hot on what she did to me, di ko na pinigilan ang sarili ko at sinakop muli ang labi nya. His coffee is moaning loudly as bit her ear and suck the tip of it.

"Oh, Vlad." she moaned. I love hearing her moaning my name. Her legs wrap around me. I keep on cupping her breast playing her beads with my fingers, nasa medyo malalim na kami ng tubig but I didn't mind, I can't think straight when it comes to her. I kept on playing her bead at napaliyad sya, I kissed her jawline, down to her neck, and to her breast. I suck one of her breast and she moaned loudly while my other hand is cupping the other. I stop when I heard some d!ck talking.

"Hoy, Ford may nakalimutan kaming—holy shit!" sigaw ni Blue ng makita kami.

"Hoy, Blue hindi holy shit ang nakalimutan natin. it's — holy mother of God! Christ Vlad!" sigaw naman ng kakambal. Sabay namang binatukan ni Dwayne at Finn and kambal. Matalim ko silang tinignan.

"Kung makapagsalita kayo parang ngayon lang kayo nakakita nito. You assholes." sagot ko sa kanila. 

"Someone's iritated." sabat naman ni Finn. Kaya binigwasan ko sya ng tubig para mabasa sya. He cussed at lumayo sakin.

"That's why Carly wag mong bitinin." sagot din ng isang mokong na nakangisi parin, lumayo naman sya kaagad samin baka mabasa ko sya kay Finn kase halos buong likod ng damit niya ang basa ng tubig.

As for my coffee her eyes went wide and her face flushed red at agad naman syang napayakap saakin, it was a good feeling that her naked breast is pressed against mine but because of this idiots, I will surely make them regret giving me blue balls.

I just zipped her dress at umalis sa tubig. I was confused seeing them laugh, even coffee did chuckle. I raise my brow at agad namang sinagot ni Sky.

"You forgot to take your shoes off dude."

Oh great!

---

We enjoyed dinner together and thankfully those assholes were gone. Nasa isang cottage kami ni coffee, As we enter our room ay sinunggaban ko na kaagad sya ng marahas na halik. It was fierce but I stop myself and slowed my rhythm. She responds to my kisses, this is my first time giving this slow kiss on someone. I thought it would be boring but it feels so good.