Chapter VII

Carly

He's hesitating or rather trying not to do something inappropriate, I can feel it. Siguro this is my cue, muntik pa akong bumigay, maybe God won't let me do things this fast baka masaktan ako pag nagkataon. The way he acts makes my heart flutter with joy, he's cute gesture, his honesty, his damn sinful eyes, and his body to die for, wala na akong hihilingin pa. I'd want to try it, but there is lingering fear in my heart that creeps within me.

Inilagay ko naman ang tenga ko sa dibdib nya. He's heart beats so fast, synchronizing mine.

"What are you doing Emi?" he asked with kindness in his eyes.

"Emi, I love hearing it from you as much as coffee and Ms. Barista how many names you will call me? *chuckles*. I love hearing your heart beat like this too and thank you for earlier, even that long I like you. Sa tingin ko, we can try this setup, I mean even though isang gabi palang kitang nakikila, I'd like to try this relationship if this would work." I chuckled and hugged him tight. Natatakot ako, every time this man is near, my heart is not normal. He carried me into his arms and put me in bed.

After what I said his face lit up.

"Let's go out tomorrow, 9 am. And its a date. " he grin and kissed my forehead. My heart felt happy, super happy.

"Okay." I answered and he position himself besides me and hugged me tight. This warm feeling and his heartbeat felt so heartwarming. I don't want to end this.

---

Vladimir

We stay hugging for a couple of minutes, I don't know how long but long enough that can make this woman sleep. Emi can make me change in a couple of seconds, she can make me want her in just blink, and she can make my heart beat this fast without giving so much effort.

This exciting feeling filled my heart full, I'd never expect that she would accepts me, that she would try to be my girlfriend. That's much better since ayokong may lumalapit sa kanyang ibang lalaki, baka makapatay ako.

"Di mo alam gaanong pagpipigil ko kanina Emi, but still I respect you so much." I kissed her forehead.

I stayed for a bit while to make sure she won't wake up. I need to secure my property.

Calling Blue. . . . .

"Yow, buddy what's up?"

"Blue, secure each premises in Aries subdivision more especially my woman's house, ayokong may mangyaring masama sa kanya. This is not a favor Blue, but a command."

"Wait— kayo na?!"

"Of course Blue, kahit wala kaming label before, she's still mine kaya gawin mo na."

"Copy." Then he hung up on the phone.

---

"Hey, handsome wake up."

I smiled on the thought that morning would be this great, hearing her voice early in the morning, smelling her scent, and her angel face I've always dreamed of.

I smelled the luscious scent of the coffee she made and that made my stomach growl. Medyo masakit pa yung likod ko dahil sa sofa ako nakatulog pero ayos lang, those smile made those pain vanish like a bubble.

Umupo lang ako ng maayos sa sofa. When I saw her covering her face.

"Goodness gracious, Vlad! Magdamit ka." she exclaimed and that made me laugh. I'm just half naked though with my boxers on, ayoko ng mainit kaya hinubad ko yung damit at pantalon ko.

"You didn't even blink last night when your bit my lips and ears." I teased her, nagulat ata sya sa sinabi ko at tinanggal ang kamay na nagtatakip sa mukha niya. Her face is red, and I find it too cute when I had that affect on her.

Maybe the realization sinks in on what she did kaya pulang-pula na sya.

I just pulled her close to me and kiss her on the lips. I can't stop myself from doing it, she taste like my very own coffee-no scratch that, she's my living coffee. I snake my tongue inside he mouth and tasted sweet coffee on her tongue, agad kong tinapos dahil baka di nako makapagpigil.

"Good morning, coffee." I said but she shook her head down while her face and ears were red. I just chuckle and hugged her tight.

"Morning Vlad, pero magdamit ka parin." she said and turned her face away from me. What a woman.

Nagluto naman siya ng agahan, we ate silently.

"Wait Vlad, akala ko katabi kita kagabi. Why are you in my sofa?" Takang tanong niya.

"I can't control myself kung magkatabi tayo, well I'm pretty sure you remembered what happen last night diba? Just thinking about that while sleeping in your bed makes me horny as fvck." I answered honestly.

Lumaki naman yung mata niya at pulang pula ang mukha. I laugh at her reaction, I love that kind of genuine reaction she had. Pinalo niya naman ang braso dahil tawang tawa ako sa mukha niya.

"You don't have to be that bold you know, nahihiya parin ako sa ginawa ko kagabi." She shyly said.
"It's ok coffee, your hot while doing it but the next time you do it, I won't promise to control myself. Your irresistible."

---

Carly

This might be one of the most memorable morning I've ever had, pero at the same time it made me scared, it scares me having the thought of him leaving, the thought that he has another woman, I'm just his past time, I think? I'm still not convinced on those cute gestures, it is still too fast for us. Trying is a risk for both of us, either we both be happy or one of us will let go.

He didn't make me feel awkward when we nearly had a make out last night, that's what I like about him and about the biting thing?

Nadala siguro ako sa ininom ko kagabi and I don't feel any regret about it, I actually enjoyed it when he's actually turned on.

Sinisimsim nya naman ang kapeng ginawa ko kanina, tsaka he might hurt his back knowing he sleeps on my tiny sofa.

"Masarap ba? Sabihin mo lang kung hindi para mapalitan ko." I said.

"This would be more delicious when I taste it in your lips." He teased and wink at me, I just blush and he continued to drink his coffee. "Its fine really and after this get ready, may dadaanan lang din ako sandali."

"Okay, maliligo lang ako sa itaas."

---

I choose a yellow summer dress, just some flats and put a little of make-up at bumaba.

"I thought you would let me wait for an hour or two."

I chuckled at his thoughts.

"Vlad, I'm not that kind of girl. Ayokong may taong naghihintay sakin ng matagal."

He just smiled at sinikop ang kamay ko. Di ko inaasahan na gagawin nya yun, I felt butterflies on my stomach and my face burning. He's right there holding my hand tight, I don't want to stop this foolishness either, they might call it foolish but this is what we felt, I want to welcome this feeling with an embrace minsan kasi di natin alam kung kailan matatapos ang mga masayang nangyayari sa atin kaya you need to be happy on what you choose and make the best out of it, and the next thing you knew you wont regret anything you've done.

"What's the meaning of this?!" Sigaw ng isang babae sa labas ng bahay ko.

We just started once upon a time, but I see its ending already.

My heart sank, like a plane crash on the vast ocean.

---

Ang bad ko diba? 😂✌

Yours truly,
Ate tomboy

Edited: June 29, 2019
Words: 1087 to 1294