Christmas carol part five

I was beyond shocked who it was he was not dead or a spirit and had a single light from his head "the hell why you here orochimaru"
He grinned then replied "Kami wanted a Shigami since death is in the future of all present was dear first hokage since he begged to see what was happening in his village boy was he disappointed he's still crying in a corner. And me since I had long hair I don't look 60 but I am and i won't feel bad for you." I sighed then asked about he light coming from his head "oh that was a accident from a recent experiment *takes out gun* the antidote is in this gun but if i shot my self i will need to shunshin back to my lab" I nodded and he grabbed my hand and we went to my past.
It was snowing and it was at the academy I walked in and saw me siting there since I didn't want to leave and see all the families smiling my loneliness hurts me the most on holidays when your supposed to be with your family. Holidays are a day to spend with family and friends...humbug what happens if you have none. Then I walked out when I was certain no one was still there. There little five year old sat on the swing I knew no one would pick me up or ask if I wanted to come over. But I was wrong Iruka came and asked me. That night we hanged out at Iruka turns out he usually spent Christmas alone. After that he told me to close my eyes as he gave me a piggyback ride then placed me down and told me to open them. On a said 'lonely Christmas' there was kakashi and Sarutobi "why are you three here don't you have to go to your family's." Kakashi smiles and said "like you we don't me and Iruka were orphans since we were little and our friend circle is small the third hokage is here since both his daughter and son's house are being lovey dovey." That was a great day a day I was finally accepted till kakashi stoped coming third hokage was too swamped with paperwork and Iruka was dragged to a teacher's Christmas party. "Snake I don't care I miss does days but happiness never stays and wilts away eventually." He chuckled then went to the next memory I realized which one it was in a instant and tears instantly ran down my face. It was the day I lost an eye the day I almost killed my self. Just one of many October tenth. I saw them beat my younger self they showed no mercy they whipped kicked punched and even shot me but only enough so I wouldn't die. Then one pink haired girl placed a Kunai and slowly dragged it down my face it was near my eye I begged her not to go farther but she did it hit my eye I was screaming in agony while she laughed at my face. I watched this dreadful memory in horror "OROCHIMARU LET ME LEAVE I CAN'T BEAR IT WHY DO YOU WANT TO TOTURE ME!" But the scene continued as I saw her pour rubbing alcohol over my wound. "LISTEN KAMI IF YOU HEAR ME LET ME GO LET ME LEAVE THIS GOD AWFUL TOTURE CHAMBER!" But I still didn't leave and orochimaru was smiling a sickles sweet smile. I grabed the gun and shot him at least eight times and he left and so did I. I woke up in my apartment. "Sorry Kami if that was your way of trying to change me it didn't work I'm no ordinary case and no Christmas movie."

Well that's a bad ending but hey I don't do well with endings or ships I still don't know who to ship naru with no sasuke though I hate him but others gay ships are good I'm also leaning towards garra. Also this has no effect on the original story line.