______________________ <place title here

Ever since that day Naruto grades has slowly dropped and seemed like a dead last it has been years and he has acted like a idiot but remember people don't always act like how they are truly in the inside. He didn't want to try to find a new home not that this place was.
Today was the graduation exam it was to make a clone it was so simple it was funny to bad dead last Naruto sucked at it it would be suspicious if I had passed this test. As All the nara's say this is going to be a drag. When my name was finnaly called I stood up and walk out with a stupid grin. I don't think the smile is but keeping it up was so annoying. I entered mizuki looked suspicious. I have to tell the hokage that later. The hokage was the only one who knew of my mask cause even the best defance has a few cracks. I preformed the jutsu but only put .0000001% of my chakera causing It to make a deathly pale looking clone." Mizuki pretended to try to help me pass but after years of having a mask you start to be able to spot one better. I left and sent a shadow clone by at the academy while I went to the hokage. I'm a anbu under a code name karu i chose a name simeler to kurama and in the bingo book I was the one man army cause of the amount of clones I could make.