Pass the Time: (Dean x Reader)

“Dean, we’ve been here for almost six hours. At this point I highly doubt that the family is a group of witches,” you groaned. You were stiff after sitting in the Impala the entire afternoon and evening on the stakeout. While Sam was at the library checking to see if there was any truth to the rumors that the family was a clan of witches, Dean had elected you and himself to watch them until they did something. So far all you had seen them do was watch the wife help the kids with homework, the husband come home from work, and watch them have dinner.

“We’ll watch ‘em for another hour then we’ll leave,” he grumbled without looking at you, keeping his attention on his binoculars. You groaned again and wrapped your arms around the back of his neck and shoulders and rested your chin right next to his ear.

“What’re you doing?” he asked tearing his attention away for a few moments.

“What’s it look like? I’m bored,” you sighed and softly ran your fingers over his chest. You felt him slightly shiver under you and you smirked.

“You’re being distracting, focus,” he said turning his body to look at you properly and throwing an arm over the back of the seat.

You smirked again and kissed him on the corner of the mouth, “I thought you liked distractions, Dean,” you questioned quietly. Even in the dim light of the street lamp you could see his eyes visibly darken and his pupils grow in size slightly and you smiled to yourself.

“I do, when we’re not trying to do our jobs,” he gulped a bit. You were winning this and he knew it.

“There is no job here, they’re the wrong family, or they aren’t witches; they’re completely normal,” you retorted trying to gain a bit more ground on him. You moved yourself closer to him and started playing with the hair at the base of his neck. “And even if they are I highly doubt that anything is going to happen for the next, mmm, twenty thirty minutes?” you whispered in his ear and then nipped his earlobe.

“_______,” he groaned while tilting his head back and closing his eyes.

“What?” you pulled back and gave him your best puppy eyes; he opened his and he had a small smirk on his face. He dropped the binoculars and snaked his arms around your waist and pulled you onto his lap and rested his hands on your hips.

“Just stop talking,” he smirked a little breathlessly and then he pressed his lips to yours. You smiled in your head and wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling you closer to him. He toyed with the hem of your shirt and ran his thumbs over the bare skin underneath, moving his hands up and down your waist, making you shiver a bit. He smiled against the kiss and in retaliation, you snaked one hand under his shirt and grazed your fingers right above his jeans repeatedly. He groaned and bit your lower lip softly. You pushed yourself forward onto him more and his grip on your back tightened. You fiddled with the collar of his jacket and started to slide it off of his shoulders, he caught on and tossed it off and threw it into the backseat. The next item to go was your shirt which was tossed to the floor beside you. With one hand on your back and the other on the bench below, Dean lowered the two of you so that he was almost laying on top of you in between your legs. He pulled away from your mouth and started trailing kisses and nipping at the sensitive down your throat, purposefully missing the sensitive spots on your neck by fractions of an inch.

“Tease,” you ground out trying to hold back a moan. He smiled against your skin and moved his way back up before you reclaimed his lips. Getting hotter, Dean slipped his t-shirt off and threw it to the car floor. You slowly moved your hands up and down his toned chest, before looping your fingers through his belt loops and pulling his hips against yours. Feeling him straining under his jeans, you smiled mischievously and started to slowly grind against him. He let out a low moan from the back of his throat and rested his forehead against yours.

“Oh and I’m the tease?” he huffed. His eyes were half lidded and almost black with lust, and you could only imagine that your eyes mirrored his. You giggled a bit and started to place feather light kisses along his jaw, while he started working at the button and fly of your jeans. You were both smiling and he pressed his lips to yours again, but more fiercely this time when a sudden rapping against the driver’s side window, startled the two of you. Dean held you to him, covering you, while he turned his head to see who, or what, it was.

“Oh shit, sorry,” Sam said and covered his eyes.

“What is it, Sam?” Dean ground out obviously annoyed, pissed off would be a better description, and handed you your shirt which you quickly slipped back on while he grabbed his.

“Turns out that we got here a few weeks late; Garth got rid of the witches about three weeks ago, we just never got the information,” he replied peeking through his fingers. 

“So we were here for six hours for no reason?” you asked annoyance filtering through your voice.

“Looks like it,” Sam said nervously, rubbing the back of his neck and moving over to the passenger’s side. You hopped out and moved around the front of the car, and Dean grabbed your wrist and pulled you down to his face.

“At least it wasn’t a complete waste of time,” he smirked and you pecked him on the cheek before climbing into the backseat and leaning to whisper in his ear.

“We should do stakeout’s more often, and don’t think we’re done yet mister,” you smirked, and you felt him tense up under the hand on his shoulder, while Sam just rolled his eyes and made a comment, about the two of you just getting a room.