Shower time~! Sam x Reader

You ran your fingers through your (h/l) (h/c) hair. You loved taking showers, they made you feel so calm, relaxed, at peace with yourself. "Come on (y/n) other people have to shower too!" Sam shouted from outside the bathroom. You chose to ignore and continued to take your shower.

The door opened, you saw the tall shadowy figure coming towards you. "At least let me shower with you." Sam opened the curtains and you caught a glimpse of something you really shouldn't have seen. You blushed, "Fine." The gentle giant stepped into the tub and got under the water. "So why exactly do you take long in the shower?"  He asks you.

"Sam . . . I just being in the shower, is that a problem?"

He is quiet for some time. "Yes, it is, because, I have less time to do this!"

He lunges towards you and kisses you on the lips. You grab his cheeks and start to kiss back.   He assaults you with a trail of kisses from your jaw-line leading up to your lips. You run your fingers through his wet shaggy brunette hair.

"Sam . . ." manages to escape your throat. The water start to turn cold, but you don't care, you feel warm in his arms.  You kiss Sam again. He embraces you in a hug.

"(y/n)"

"Yeah Sam?"

"I think we should get out of the shower, it's cold."

You giggle at his comment and get out the shower.