Terrible Jokes - Dean x Reader

"What the?" He stared at the note through sleep-filled eyes.

The yellow post-it had been stuck onto the coffee maker for all to see. He had found around three of them since he had woken up. And every single one of them had horrendous jokes scribbled onto them.

What kind of bagel can fly?

A plain bagel!

He groans, crumbling the note into a small ball.

Not one of them were funny. Sure, the first time they were amusing considering the fact he knew who had written them. And she loved terrible jokes. It didn't matter how bad they were, you would find her laughing her ass off at them for around five minutes before wiping tears away from her eyes.

Dean always found it amusing how funny she found them, but there was a limit. Sam would sometimes join in, telling her some terrible jokes he knew until they were both on the floor crying with laughter; their faces turning bright red as they grabbed at the minimal amount of oxygen that they were receiving.

"Mornin'." Sam yawned, strolling into the kitchen.

"Mornin'." Dean mumbled, drinking his coffee.

Sam opened the fridge in hunt of something to eat only to frown at what he was met with. He pulled out the carton of milk that currently had a yellow note on it.

"Oh for-" Dean cursed under his breath.

Sam smirked. He peeled the note off of the carton and placed it back in the fridge. He straightened his back.

"What does Batman get in his drinks?" Sam asked, staring at his brother with childish eyes.

Dean rolled his eyes. He gritted his teeth before replying, "I don't know. What does Batman get in his drinks?"

"Just ice!" Sam states proudly. He stutters out a laugh as he watches Dean's reaction - which was the same as useful: rolling eyes and a small smirk at how bad it was. "Oh come on that was a good one!"

"Whatever you say, man. I've found at least four of those since I woke up."

Sam raised his eyebrow. "How many do you think she left around the place?"

He shrugs. "I have no idea, and I really do not want to find out."

"Where is she anyway?" Sam asked, fishing in the fridge again for breakfast.

"I think she went out with Charlie or something, and she's just as bad as her."

- - - - - -

The day had proceeded as normal. Research, a small break and some more research.

Dean strolled through the bunker with a stake of files that he had to read through for the new case. He set them down onto the table with a groan before attempting to read them. And what just so happened to be in the first one he picked up?

A yellow post-it note.

"You have got to be kidding me?" He mumbled. He peels it off of the page.

What's at the bottom of the ocean and shivers?

A nervous wreck!

The next two files had notes in them:

What do you call a bear with no teeth?

A gummy bear!

As well as

What's orange and sounds like a parrot?

A carrot!

The more he found the worse they became. The second she comes home he was seriously going to find a way to make her pay for this painful ordeal he was being put through.

"What's wrong my grumpy gills?" (Y/N) asked as she walked through the door. She was met by Dean who currently had a frown on his face.

If looks could kill she would be lying dead on the floor.

"These," He pulls out at least ten of the notes that he had found. "I have been finding them all day. They're terrible!"

"Oh come on," She smirked. "You have to admit that some of them were funny though."

"How many of them did you write anyway?"

"Umm," She stares up at the ceiling, counting in her head. "Around thirty."

"Thirty?! Me and Sam have only found 15 of them!"

"Sixteen!" Sam shouts from the library.

"Well," She pecks his lips. "It gives you something to do tomorrow doesn't it? Besides," She cupped his face in her hands, brushing her thumbs against his cheek. Stubble had began to form there once again.

"You looked a little upset lately and I wanted to try and cheer you up."

"And that was the only way you could think of?" He smirks.

She nods her head. "Yup!"

He chuckles. "C'mere."

He pulls her closer to him and lands his lips onto hers. Her arms drift from her cheeks to snake around his neck, pulling him closer to her than he was before.

"You can be so dorky sometimes, you know that?" He mutters between kisses.

"And that's why you love me." She smiles up at him.

"That, and other reasons."

Her sweet smile slowing transforms into a seductive smirk.

"Do you want to explore those other reasons, Winchester?"

"Gladly."