A/N and part 1

Hiya guys,
Just wanted to tell u guys that this chapter is going to be split into two. They is two different lemons you could read. The first one is a sad one, and the second one is a bit sad, but involves love. So, you guys can choose. You can read both, its just im giving 2 lemons this time, and only time. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DeanxReader Special Occasion

Dean's fingers trembled as he tried to button his suit shirt. He thought it would be a good idea to wear something a little dressier, seeing as this could be classified as a special occasion.

He muttered a silent curse as his fingers slipped for the seventh time.

"You coming Dean?" Sam asked his older brother, having already put his suit on half an hour earlier.

"Don't rush me Sammy." Dean snapped, finally buttoning his shirt and tying his black tie.

"Stop calling me Sammy." Sam muttered, turning and walking out of the motel room toward the Impala.

Dean grabbed his suit jacket and followed Sam to his car.

He hopped into the driver's seat and put the key in the ignition.

"Are you sure you want to drive?" Sam asked, sitting in the passenger seat and raising an eyebrow at his brother.

"I'm fine!" Dean huffed, turning on the car and stepping on the gas pedal.

"Okay." Sam sighed. He knew better than to argue with Dean. After all, the situation was tough for the both of them.

After about fifteen minutes of driving, Dean slowed the Impala and turned into the one place he hoped he would never have to go. Your hometown's cemetery.

He parked the car next to the others in the small gravel parking lot and stepped out, Sam following his lead.

The day was unsurprisingly dreary, gray rain clouds blocking out the sun and a cold breeze blowing across the open cemetery grounds.

The Winchester brothers made their way over to the small group of people who had been your family and friends.

They huddled around a coffin and a freshly dug grave, holding up umbrellas against the slight drizzle.

All the people were crying, only your high school roommate was able to keep the tears at bay.

Sam sighed and looked down at his feet, letting out a shaky breath.

Dean's bottom lip trembled and he gritted his teeth together so he wouldn't cry.

"Fucking cliche funeral settings." He muttered to himself, his voice cracking only slightly.

Sam elbowed his older brother and gave him a stern look, but his eyes were full of sorrow.

They stood in silence as a preacher stepped slowly up to the other side of the coffin.

"We are gathered here today to mourn the death of (f/n) (l/n)..."
Dean tried not to cry, he really did, but after the priest said that one sentence, the tears started falling.

After unsuccessfully trying to wipe the tears from his face, he looked over at Sam, who had tears rolling down his cheeks as well.

Dean drew a shaky breath as the priest continued speaking. He could only think that it was his fault. That you had died because he couldn't protect you.

He wished that it had been him who had died instead of you. You were only twenty six. Too young to have died so suddenly. You had your whole life ahead of you. You could have gotten married, raised kids, maybe stopped hunting so you could live a normal life.

But above all of the other reasons that made Dean wish you were still alive, was the fact that he loved you. He loved you more that just a friend, and he had never been able to tell you. Now he never would.

Swallowing down the burning tightness in his throat, Dean looked at the ground and tried to block out the priest's sermon.

He didn't want you to be dead, he didn't even want to think about you being dead because that was more than he could handle. Much more that his already broken heart could handle.

Losing you was like losing a piece of himself. It hurt more than anything he had ever been through, and though he could never tell you, he loved you, and he wanted you back.