Yoga - Sam x Reader

"Sam," She says, remaining in her position on the yoga mat as the tall Winchester hovers near her. She could hear the crunch of the biscuit in his hand. "What are you doing?"

"Just checking your posture." He replies with a mouthful of biscuit.

"Staring at my ass is not how you check my posture." She retorts.

"Are you sure? 'Cause I'm getting a really good view of it just now."

Sam laughs and she attempts to kick him but, due to her position and the fact that she was not able to see anything but his shadow and feet, she missed. He takes a step back when she makes an attempt to hit him once more.

"You're such an asshole." (Y/N) laughs, attempting to straighten her yoga pose.

"Your legs aren't apart enough." Sam points out. He nudges her leg with his foot.

"Sam, I'm going to fall if you keep doing that."

"Doing what?" He nudges her leg again.

She struggles to keep her balance. "That."

"What?" He nudges her other leg. "That?"

"Yes! That!"

Sam gives her leg one last nudge. She squeals and hits the floor with a loud thump. Thankfully, with the mat cushioning her fall, it didn't hurt too much. The young Winchester broke into a fit of laughter as she lay on the floor face down. She starts to laugh along with him. She rolls onto her back holding onto her stomach as she laughs. His stomach was in agony by the time his laughter died out.

He plops down next to her on the floor and lies on his back. He wraps his arm around her shoulders.

"I'm sorry. It was just too tempting." Sam says.

"It's fine, I was gonna take a break anyway."

"'Break' as in 'I'm going to watch several re-runs of Doctor Sexy after doing one move."

"Oh you know me so well."