Self-Publishing

I know my book isn't as known or famous as others on this site but this has always been a dream of mine, to publish an actual book. For people to read it and feel like they're in a different world or to feel what the characters feel because that's what books have done for me all my life. 

For a while now, I wanted to publish this book because how much I love it but a lot of things in this book will be changed. 

I've grown to realize that some of things written in this book is beyond cringey but at that time, I was a teenage kid who just wanted to write and now I'm an 'adult' who just wants to write. 

I'm proud to announce that soon this book will be out, the plot will be same but  A LOT will be changed and it will be, hopefully, amazing. 

I've been getting email (i dont know how y'all found my email but), direct messages on Twitter and Instagram and even my personal Facebook to continue on with this book--which i always planned on doing. I just want it to be perfect and I want it to do well. I want you guys to love it as much as I do and I do. I really love it. I love writing, I love creating and I love making people happy. 

If you don't have the money to purchase the book once released, message me and I will try giving you a discount or (if possible) to give you the copy for free. 

Because I just want you to read it and love it. 

Thank you if anyone sees this, for reading this slightly cringey book.

Thank you for believing in me. 

Thank you, just thank you. 

And with that, the next time you get a notification from this book it will be announcing the book has been published or self-published. 

Wish me luck. 

Thank you again. 

I love you.

Until next time, my friends.