Chapter 20: Kidnapped?

To have him back meant the world. But it didn't stop my mind to wander. Does he still love me, trust me, care for me?

The things I've said to him haunts me every night.

Disgusted with myself that I could hurt someone who brought me nothing but happiness was horrid.

I smiled faintly as I sat in the coffee shop, a long lost friend of mine was back in time. I missed her dearly.

She was very bright when we were younger, had the biggest blue eyes and cheekbones, she was beautiful. Her name was Zoella but mostly everyone called her Zoe.

Zoe walked in, a wide smile appearing from her face as she squealed once she saw me, "Cammy!" She cheered happily.

I couldn't help but giggle at how happy I was to see her.

She was the closest to having a sister. We never lost touch, she left town and now she was back for a 'visit' so she says.

We caught up to one another and I agreed to make plans with Zayn right after, just a walk around the park and for us to be as 'normal' as we can be.

Zoe was walking me to meet Zayn and I told her she should meet him, he was a big part of my life, just as much as she was.

Once Zayn arrived, Zoe grabbed my arm, pulling me behind her.

I was confused, she hissed at him and his eyes flickered a dark shade of black.

I'm completely confused on what's happening, or what the fuck I should do.

Before anything nasty happens I jump in front of Zayn and cup his cheeks, hopefully trying to relax him.

His body is tensed up, his hands bawled into a fist.

"You can't be hanging out with DEMONS, Camila." She emphasized the word 'demons.'

I furrowed my eyebrows, "How would you know-"

"She's a witch. The only witch left." He answered my question before I've even asked it.

Zoe sighed as she flickered her eyes, purple. A bright shade of purple, her lips pursed as she shrugged.

"The rest of my kind died by hunters in the late 60's." She explained, "I was the only one who escaped and left. I have this young face and it let me pass through the rest of high school and all." Zoe explained.

"IVE BEEN SURROUNDED AROUND DEMONS, ANGELS, AND GOD KNOWS WHAT FOR MY WHOLE LIFE??" I say, maybe a bit too loudly.

Zayn covering my mouth as he rolled his eyes, "You can not scream that shit in a fucking public area. You haven't turned yet, you'd expose me and her and get us both killed. Do you fucking want that?"

Of course I couldn't speak so I shook my head no, he slowly took his hand away from my mouth.

"How long are you here for?" Zayn asked her, snaking his arms around my waist.

"Not that long, there were hunters where I was. Don't worry, they aren't following me. I just wanted to see Camila before I had to leave." She replied to Zayn.

He nodded his head, "We still have plans, yeah?" He asked as he looked down at me."

I nodded my head and said my goodbyes to Zoe, and took Zayn's hand into my own, lacing our fingers together.

We began wandering the park, hardly anyone here. It was a shame, the weather was far too beautiful.

Hand in hand as we spoke over God knows what, I was dozed off  staring into Zayn's hazel eyes.

He was asking me something and I was too dozed off, once he realized this he began to laugh to himself.

I quickly snapped myself out of it once I heard his laughter, my eyebrows furrowing. Of course I was confused.

"What is it that I missed?" I asked, I honestly was clueless.

Zayn shook his head as he kissed the top of my head, "You're just adorable. Am I that sexy?" He asked cockily, causing me to roll my eyes.

"O, please. I've seen way better."
I tell him sassily, causing him to laugh.

These were the moments I loved.

None of that Vampire Diaries or Twilight bullshit.

Just the two of us.

Together.

Laughing.

Free.

For now, of course.

Once Zayn took me home, I went to Louis. He was asleep on the couch, snuggled in a small blanket. I kissed the top of his head as I cleaned around him.

Sometimes I wondered how he manages to always make me so happy when he's been so much more than I have.

We did both lose our parents.

But, he also lost himself at the hospital.

Whenever he spoke about it, his facial expressions changed drastically. From the smiley Louis I loved who protects me from anyone and anything to this cold man, sad.

It's true what they say, the happiest always are the saddest. Making those around them to shred some sort of smile because they can't smile like they used to.

I grabbed another blanket, a bit larger, and set it over him.

Days passed, and soon it was spring.
Something I've missed, it also called for SPRING BREAK. Away from college and finally free to do whatever I wished.

I was home alone, Louis was out doing whatever he pleased. The usual.

At my surprise, I wasn't home alone for too long. Zoe arrived and so did Zayn, together.

Which was weird.

Last time when we were all together they wanted to slit each other's throats.

Once Zoe entered panic was written all over her face, and Zayn had no emotions.

What was new, this was just another day.

Zayn looked at Zoe for her to continue, obviously something bad is happening.

"It's Louis, Camila." I quickly shot up, my eyebrows furrow, panicking now.

"He's been kidnapped by the hunters, Camila. They know what you will be and want you both dead. The hunters are using Louis as a pawn." Zayn began to explain, more calmly. Well, to me he was too calm.

"Camila, we need you to get out of London as soon as possible. They'll be here for you in weeks." Zoe said.

Of course they wanted me to hide, I shook my head, "No, I'm not leaving my brother behind with hunters." I say, "I won't leave him to be someone's chew toy. And I am not scared of them, or anyone. They want me, let's go."

Zayn shook his head quickly, "Are you mental? You are still human! You can't honestly think I'd allow you to go when you can't even fight."

"Teach me." I say sternly, "Or I will find out where he is, and go ALONE."
I emphasize the word 'alone' as I spoke.

Zoe sighed as she looked at Zayn then back at me, "We will teach you."

I nodded my head, "Let's begin."

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this and there would be an update soon! Tell me what you think of this chapter, let me know! If you enjoyed it vote for the chapter. I love you all and thanks for keep reading! 😘😘😘