Chapter 12: First Time?

WARNING THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING I REPEAT GRAB A BLANKET AND JUST THIS IS GOING TO BE DIRTY! (I'm not going in deep detail. I'll show some things but I ain't about the whole him pounding inside her, shit terrifies me.)
Zayn decided I should stay over at his place for the weekend, I hesitated for a few moments.

But, who would deny a weekend with this sexy little shit?

A smirk appears from his lips, clapping excitedly. "I'll be back to pick you up in a few hours, I'm going to pick a few things up."

My eyebrows furrow as I nod my head, slowly. "Alright, babe."

He kisses my lips passionately, leaving me breathless as ever.

Quickly I run up to my room, grabbing a small bag as I begin to pack.

Zayn's P.O.V:

As soon as I left her house, I knew where to go.

My first stop, 'Victoria Secret', i kept thinking how odd it is that I'm shopping for my girlfriend lingerie, but it's not, really.

I finally parked, my Ray Bans sunglasses on as I enter the store, a lady saw me.

Obviously she was checking me out, she couldn't see my eye roll.

"How may I help you, sir?" She asked in her most pleasant tone of voice, that sent a cringe down my spine.

I quickly shrug that off, asking for one of her best best pieces of lingerie, she quickly tried to stop a giggle from emitting.

I sigh, annoyed, "It's for my girlfriend, it'll be her first time and I want it to be memorable." I say, a devilish smirk appearing from my lips.

She caught exactly what I'm saying, nodding her head, "Anything you prefer?"

"Less cloths, the better." She nods her head as she quickly hands me this place lingerie, it was was a normal bra with panties that had a zipper where her private area was.

I nod my head quickly in pure excitement which causes her to laugh.

She sets it aside on the cash register, handing me cuffs and whips and other things.

I nod my head, "This is enough for tonight." I say paying everything with a hundred dollar bill. "Keep the rest, love."

I tell her as I quickly grab the bag, tossing it in the backseat as I drive back to Cammy's place.

I open her door, seeing she was eating yogurt as her luggage was by the door, "Forgot to knock, I see?"

I roll my eyes, finding myself laughing as I peck her lips, "Yum, strawberry."

She rolls her eyes as she walks with me to the door, I take the luggage and her hand, "Ready?" I say, she nods her head slowly.

Oh, she will be loving these two days, I smirk at my own thought.

Cammy's P.O.V:

Zayn opened the passenger side door, as I get in, kissing my cheek quickly.

He opens the trunk, putting my bag in, I glance for a moment and then I saw.....

A Victoria secret bag....

Sweet baby Jesus, what am I doing?

I begin to panic, he quickly gets in,
Starting the car and heading to his place.

"So, what are our plans?" I ask nervously.

A devilish smirk appears from his beautiful face, confirming everything that ran through my brain.