Chapter 7: The Dance

Zayn jumped from his spot as he held his hand out, he took his phone from his pocket, plugging it inside the beats.

I took his hand my heart racing as he pulled me by my waist, I rest my head on his chest, he kissed my forehead three times as he fluttered his eyes closed.

My hands wrap around his neck as I look up, the song finally played. My eyes closed in realization it was Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud.

Zayn began mumbling the lyrics and I giggle softly as I hear his sweet accent nailing each note, causing my knees begin to go weak.

It was perfect, he was perfect.

We sway our hips side to side as he dips my body, my hair down as he runs his thumb over my cheek, "How did I get lucky?" He says muttering softly.

I roll my eyes as he kisses me, my body still dipped, his hand holding my lower back, his free hand on my cheek as we kiss softly, it was perfect.

He pulls my body back up after our kiss, pulling me closer to his body, "I seriously can't dance." I mumble into his chest as he shakes his head.

"You're better than me. Or any other women I had." He says jokingly with a faint cheeky smirk, I hit his chest a bit too rough, hurting me more than him.

"See, you shouldn't hit me. God knows I'm an innocent man in all this." He says into my ear as I laugh softly.

"Innocent man?" I say rolling my eyes as we both in sync laugh.

I tilt my head up to admire his amazing complexion, his face shined from the moons light.

He couldn't be even more perfect. He was a masterpiece.

The song finally ended and he kisses me one more last time, I supposed he forgot to pause the song and literally Anaconda by Nicki Minaj plays, I pull away as I fall on my knees, laughing uncontrollably.

I clutched my sides as tears from laughter poured down my cheek, "W-w-why would you even have this on
yo-our ph-hone!" I try stating, I kept cutting myself off as I laughed. That's all I could do, he blushed embarrassingly, looking the other way as he bit his bottom lip.

"Stop being mean!" He says as he chuckled softly, he knelt beside me as I continued to laugh in his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist, snuggling into his chest as I try to stop myself.

"You've never seen a guy like Nicki?" He says as he laughed some more, I didn't realize my makeup has smeared a bit, he tried fixing it.

Honestly, I had no idea what he was doing, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. "The fuck you doing?" I ask, I honestly think I'm drunk... "Should I take you home?" He says laughing softly, kissing my forehead three times, "You smeared your makeup, personally, I think you shouldn't wear that rubbish." He exclaimed, shrugging his shoulders as he finished his statement.

"Okay, if I didn't have makeup, you'll see how utterly hideous I am. You don't want that, no one wants to see what's behind the makeup. Sometimes, I wake up, look in the mirror and say, "JESUS! WHAT IS THAT THING!" I say bursting into fits of giggles as he kisses me passionately, he cut me off from my laughter, I roll my eyes as I wrap my arms around his neck, lacing my fingers into his beautiful black silky hair, God his hair is fucking PERFECT!

Zayn laughs softly as he pulled away, "If kissing you makes you stop laughing at stupid things I think my lips will be attached to yours the whole night."

I roll my eyes as I kick my wedge heels off, laying my head on his lap as he plays with my hair.

"Who thinks I would be upset about that?" I say smirking slightly.
I loved my long brunette hair, it had a bit red in it.

His one free hand laced with mine, singing into my ear the same Ed sheeran song, "I supposed that's our song now?" I ask as I grab a grape still left over, plopping it inside my mouth.

"That and Anaconda." He says laughing softly, his laugh was beautiful, it was the type of laugh that MUST be recorded.

It was unbelievable how perfect he was.

"Yeah, imagine that on our we-" I cut myself off, covering my mouth as I realize what I was going to say,

"That was the alcohol talking." I say trying to hide the fact on I just basically mentioned "our wedding." Jesus, I need help.

He is so going to run off, now.

I'm never allowed to drink, again.

"I was going to say that..." He says seriously, I don't know if he's mentioning the alcohol or the wedding.

"You know, I've never met someone that I would actually go this corny for. Like, I would NEVER plan this. But...you're special. And you deserve more than some stupid-"

I cut him off and attach my lips to his, cutting him off from his stupid nonsense. I pull away as I smirk softly, "If you keep talking our lips will be attached the whole night." I say in a mockingly tone of voice.

All he said in exact words as I did, "Who thinks I would be upset about that?"

He chuckled cheekily as a faint smirk appears from his face.

I roll my eyes at his comment as I laugh along side with him.

****

We were in front of the door, my back pressed to the door as I bit my bottom lip.

He starred at my lips, debating if he should kiss me.

There was a silence, but it was a peaceful one.

"I had a lovely time, tonight." His sweet accent rang through my ears as a faint blush appears on his cheeks.

"I did too." I say giggling softly, his eyes remained fixed on my lips.

I just wanted him to kiss me, one more time.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked cautiously, biting his lip nervously.

I honestly tried not to laugh at how adorable he was when he asked.

I waited a moment, acting if I was thinking.

I slowly nodded my head and quickly he cupped my cheeks, kissing my lips softly.

My stomach exploded with fireworks, making back flips as our lips touched.

He bit on my bottom lip, I wrapped my arms around his neck as I let out a soft moan.

He pulled away, leaving a small sting on my bottom lip, I smiled faintly. "Goodnight, Zayn." I whisper softly.

"Goodnight, Camila." He says smiling as he pressed three kisses on my forehead before leaving.

I enter in my home, resting my head on the door as I giggled uncontrollably, smiling widely as I ran my fingertip against my lip.

Tonight was the best night of my life.

I sighed happily and called it time for bed.

****Next Day*****

The date kept replaying all day in my head.

It was magical.

Beautiful.

Everything any girl ever wanted.

I hear a faint knock at my door, furrowing my eyebrows as I walk to the door, opening the door, hesitatingly.

It was the guy who brought the box, my eyebrows furrow as he wore black skinny jeans and a white t- shirt.

"We need to talk." He says flatly as he sighed softly, he ran his finger through his hair as he took a glance at the street.

I nodded my head slowly, as I open the door wider.

He quickly went inside and I closed the door behind him.

CLIFFHANGER!!!

I hope you've enjoyed this so far, I know the whole "lovey dovey" is moving too fast, you will understand the further you read.
Enjoy, and Ramadan Kareem to my fellow Muslims out there. 😘😘