Chapter 3

So, I will be continuing this after a short smut scene, which I will put in the smut book. This scene takes place between where we left off last chapter and now.
Context- Peter is sitting next to wade as he works out. He doesn't know what to expect as a Slave. Wade forces Peter to give him a blowjob since this is quite normal for slaves to be treated as worthless sex tools.
This scene will take place after
------------------------------------------------------
                     3rd person POV
------------------------------------------------------
  Peter sat paralyzed in fear and utter confusion. He started blankly ahead as the hot liquid rushed down his chin. He then flinched as he felt a rough hand hold his jaw.

  He felt a thumb brush away the mess that had been left on his face. He made contact between his own soft doe brown eyes and Wade's ocean blue ones.

Wade smirked down at Peter,"Hey Petey..." Peter blushed,"Hello Master." Wade ruffled Peter's untamable hair,"Go to your room and wash up for me?" Peter nodded. He was trembling in fear. He ran up the stairs holding his stomach. His jaw ached.

A young woman followed him. She was covered in rags and tattered clothing. Peter turned,"who are you?" His voice was raspy and strained. She smiled,"Master Wilson's maid, Aelia."

Aelia was an African-American woman with long curly black hair which was as dark as night. It had neatly fallen all the way down to her waist.

She had dark eyes which reminded Peter of the luxury that was Cocoa beans. She was relatively tall. About 5'10. Talker than Peter who stood at 5'8. She had a smaller waist. Most likely due to the malnutrition the masters put her through. She wasn't alone though, almost every slave was starved

She did have large muscular arms and legs however. Which also made sense, seeing that she was a maid. Constantly running around and carrying items for her master.

Peter smiled,"That's a beautiful name. Sounds familiar." She laughed,"My name originates from the sun god Helios." Peter nodded,"So you know Master Wilson?" She giggled,"He has always been extremely strict if that's what you mean. Never fed us. Locked us away if we hadn't completed a task on time." She looked away

"However, once you came along he smiled as tame. Other slaves are treated worse than we are. Master Wilson treats you like a prince." Peter blushed,"really?"

She nodded. Peter thought for a moment,"Maybe he is just sympathetic?" Peter didn't exactly want to say the man who had forced him into a blowjob had taken a liking to him.

Aelia smirked,"I wish. Unfortunately, he was never as generous as he is now. Now, go shower. I'd hate to keep you waiting." Peter nodded and went to go shower.

Meanwhile, Wade was in the training room. Two men approached him. Wade smiled upon seeing them draw near. Julius and Maximillion. Wades two closest friends.

Julius was a tall muscular man who stood at 6'6 and would surely intimidate anyone. He was a Latino man with warm, tan, sun kissed skin. He had pitch black hair at the roots which got a bit lighter at the tips.  He had dark brown eyes that looked as though he had the power to kill someone.

Maximillion on the other hand was a bit thin with decently muscles. He was a European man who stood at 5'10. He had snowy pale skin, and dirty blonde hair which was a bit curly. He had hazel coloured eyes.

He had the most innocent smile humanly possible. Maximillion was initially a Slave for Julias due to his physique. However, Julius stood up for him.

Julius handed Maximillion a purple flower,"Don't think much of it. I was in the gardens and something caught my eye. It's ugly appearance reminded me of yours." Maximillion frowned,"I see." Julias ruffled Maximillion's hair,"Don't be upset."

Wade stared,"Are you two done?" Julius and Maximillion turned to look at Wade. Julius sighed,"I suppose. What's up with you and your Slave?" Wade started,"What are you talking about?" Maximillion laughed,"Seriously? You have never helped or been nice to anyone!"

Julius nodded,"And suddenly you are giving out meals and allowing him to shower and tidy himself up after everything he does?" Wade shrugged,"I guess Peter just changed me for the better. Julius and Maximillion made eye contact before bursting into a fit of laughter. Wade pouted and blushed,"Shut up you two."

Peter was in the kitchen after his shower. He started using the cookbook to prepare a meal of Wade's liking. Peter prepared the traditional Roman meal referred to as Cena. He made eggs with olives and honied wine for the appetizer.

For the main dish he made roasted pig, served on a silver platter. He made sure that he decorated the exterior to make it look more pleasant than it was. The dessert was a mixture of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and more, as well as multiple variations of nuts.

Peter set the table and put out all of the food. His clothing was covered in burn marks as well as flour and liquids such as grease. As Wade arrived in the dining room he frowned upon seeing Peter.

Wade looked Peter up and down,"Peter?" Peter ran over,"Yes Master?" Wade scoffed,"You dare present yourself to me like this?" Peter looked at wade,"I apologize for my appearance Master, I will change at once." Wade nodded and waited for Peter

Peter ascended the stairs in a Tyrian purple garment. Wade had Peter sit down,"No more cooking for you. It's too much work. Now eat your meal and take rest. Understood?" Peter nodded,"Yes Master."

Peter quickly served Wade. Wade was extremely pleased with Peter's ability to cook despite the original conditions he had been living in.

Peter had eaten and made sure Wade fully enjoyed his meal. Maids took the dishes away, leaving Peter to do what he chose. Peter didn't realize how good his life was despite being a Slave. He didn't know how exceptionally he was being treated, and he soon would.
------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone! I know I hadn't updated and I'm really bad for not doing that. Thankyou all for being so supportive during my Hiatus. I do love you all, I have just been extremely busy with highschool and school work to maintain good grades. There are certain things I am struggling with as well and I am trying to get by with them. I am constantly trying to help people with their problems which I love doing but it is time consuming as well.

Not to mention I pre write and preplan all of my chapters. It takes a lot of effort and at least 3 hours of effort goes into each chapter. It is extremely exhausting.

I do love writing however. This was my fall break which is the only reason I was able to update. I found myself unable to write and actually had to force myself to do it today.

The smut for the previous chapter will come out soon. ♥️🖤♥️

1190 words.