~hell yesh~ (chapter 5)

I put smut here but then I decided to delete it. So here's what happened after
------------------------------------------------------
I felt Steve rest his head on my chest as I laid back. "So adorable Stevey." I planted a kiss on his head as he looked up at me. "I'm sleeping, Tony." I chuckled, "then go to bed." I slowly got up until he pulled me back down. "Stay with me, Tony...."

I nodded falling asleep next to him. I mumbled quietly, "I love you." he smiled next to me, "I love you too Tony."
--------------------------------------------------
Wade'S POV
--------------------------------------------------
I sat in the park waiting for Peter to return from telling his parents. As soon as he came he jumped into my arms holding and hugging me tightly. "Peter are you okay?!?!" He let out a whimper before crying. "Wade...I told my dads that we were dating..." I held him while he dug his face deeper into my shoulder.

"Wade...I never told you....my dads are fucking Steve Rogers and Tony Stark." My eyes widened, "w-what?! Peter that's not something you can just forget to mention!" Peter whimpered and whispered quietly into my chest, "I know....I-I-I'm so sorry Wade..." I sighed resting my hand on the back of Peters' head pulling him closer to my chest. "It's alright Peter..." He nodded drying his tears on my Tee-shirt.

I kissed his forehead carrying him to a bench so it would be easier to talk to him. Steve and Tony Rogers (Tony's is dominant yet they take Steves last name....😂)  hated me and now I knew why. "Peter you didn't tell them that I took your virginity right?" He looked up at me, "fuck no! They already hate you why would I want them to kill you?!" I chuckled at his response while I cradled him in my arms.
--------------------------------------------------
Sorry this chapter ended up being so short but I hoped that you enjoyed it😄

325 Words