(Chapter 5)

---------------------------------------------
3rd person POV
---------------------------------------------
Wade felt a light tug on his left arm and grumbled a bit, because of the small tent in his pants. He desperately wanted to take over the younger mans body. DESPERATELY!

He watched peters movement. Graceful. Peter opened the door and gently pulled Wade in, sighing hopefully. But that changed soon

Jas was no where in sight and the baby sitter was gone as well. Peter panicked, running up the spiraled steps frantically. Wade followed behind Peter quickly. The door to Jas' room was locked.

The keys to unlock it were gone. Peter was forced to kick the door open. Once inside both men were horrified to find blood spattered walls.

The baby sitter, Emma was cruicified. Her body, naked and pinned to the wall on a large metcalic cross with a knife lodged in her scull, and the words 'I know your awake' over her head.

Suddenly the men heard quiet whimpering from the closet. Peter opened it and dropped to his knees, hugging, and caressed the small and terrified Jas.

--------------------------------------------
Time skip to 3 hours later!
--------------------------------------------
Peter had given Jas her 4th cookie before she said anything,"I was asleep...with Emma because I was scared. I heard the door creak open, and I thought it was you, but I kept pretending I was asleep so I would get a good night kissy!"

"Then I heard Emma getting dragged off of the bed... I heard banging, and screaming so I kept pretending. The room started to stink, and I saw something place writing with things on the wall. For two hours I kept trying to read it. He left. When I read it I saw the words 'I know your awake' and ran and hid in the Closet."

"For 20 minutes I hid, and that's when you and mr Wilson came home." Peter's eyes watered. The thought of his sweet daughter almost dying terrified him. Jas handing her quivering father a folded paper.

"The man dropped it when he left." The paper or note just happened to be for Peter...

The note read in fine lettering-

Dear Peter,

It is I, Jhonny, don't you remember me? Why, I helped conceive your first child. Jas. Well let me just say, I'm sorry if I caused any grief. I did it all for you Peter! So we could be together again! I'm a better man now! I even got a girl friend... Emma.

That's how I got into the house. Little Jas didn't recognize me. Her own father. You never told her about me? Any how I was furious to find you were on a date with another man.

Heart broke, I began to develop a plan. When Emma and Jas fell asleep, I simply walked into the room and crucified Emma, but it had a meaning behind it. It meant only a person such as I would kill for an angel. Not just any angel though. I killed for my god. You.

Anyhow I was going to kill Jas as well, but seeing as you love her, I'll allow her to live her life. As for the man that took my precious Peter on a date, I can not say the Same. Unless you meet me by the lake we used to go to at 7:00 on the dot.

Love,
your one and only,
Jhonny

Peter growled and panicked. He was furious but scared. He didn't know what to do any more...
--------------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY!!! MY EXTRA CURRICULUM TEACHER GAVE ME
MORE HW THAN SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO AND IM STILL NOT DONE!!! IM SO SORRY!!! BUT LUCKILY I WAS A ABLE TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS!! THANKYOU FOR SO MANY READS GUYS!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!! UR ALL SO AWESOME!! AND THANKYOU!!! AHHHH!!!

IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO SHORT!!! I KNOW YOU ALL HATE ME FOR THAT BUT I SWEAR!!! I TRIED TO FIT IN ALOT OF TIME!!! BUT NOW THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND!!!

I HAVE TO GO TO THE DOCTORS TOMORROW BECAUSE IVE BEEN GETTING THE SYMPTOMS OF HAVING SCIZERNAPHOBIA OR WHAT EVER ITS CALLED AND I HAVE A
COLD AND I HAVE EXTRA CURRICULLAR AND I HAVE QUIZZES AND TESTS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/ NIGHT/ EVENING

Sneak peak for those who read up to here

Peter ran his eyes over the note and sobbed into Wade's chest.

Wade held peters head,"I'm so sorry That I caused this...."

749 words