(Chapter 3)

THE LUCKY WINNER IS Jaswarriors4545 !!! Yay! Her OC Jas will now be one of the spideypool children and her first enterance is in this chapter! Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------
Peter's POV
--------------------------------------------
I opened the door and she ran in. My sweet daughter Jas. She was only 8 and needed a baby sitter for tonight but I didn't know where to find one. It was 5:00 in the late afternoon she had come home from school.

  There were only two more hours till the date with Wade. I had to get so many things ready for it including the baby sitter but I just had no time. Jas was a sweet girl. She was smart and quirky and funny. She was just adorable in general. Jas walked up to me,"Daddy is something wrong?"

  I shook my head,"huh what? Oh nothing's wrongs sweet heart... I just have a lot on my plate. I made sure she was innocent. I never cursed in front of her. I never did anything naughty or bad. She always went to church with me on Sunday mornings.

  I love her! I quickly went on line and started looking at certain things while helping Jas with her math homework. I eventually found a baby sitter named Emma. She actually lived in my neighborhood and the pay rate was great! 5$ per hour. And I would only be with Wade till maybe 9:00 or 10:00 so that would only be what $10-$15 bucks! I smiled.
--------------------------------------------
         Time skip to 6:32 P.M.
--------------------------------------------
Emma had just arrived so I smiled and ran up to my room and took at quick 10 minute shower. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans that really made my ass look a bit more round than usual. I was born with a... um... a bubble butt... or an apple bottom. I put on a white T-shirt and a gray and black flannel over it. I brushed my hair and spritzed on some of the cologne I only use on special occasions.

  I hummed and walked down stairs to find I only had 10 minutes left. So I quickly whipped up a quick batch of cookies and put them on a plate for Jas and Emma. I heard a knock on the door and I giggled like a school girl before calming down and opening the door. He had a large bouquet of roses in hand along with a chocolate box. I smiled,"thank you so much!

   Your too kind... you really didn't have to buy these for me." Wade chuckled in that deep sexy voice of his,"oh but I did~" he was wearing his hoodie but under he has on a nice pair of jeans. His hoodie was up and I still couldn't see his face. "Wade I need to tell you something" Wade nodded,"anything baby boy!"

   I sighed,"Wade I have a daughter" Wade just stared at me. For a while. He just stared and stared with a blank face.
--------------------------------------------
                  Wade's POV
(I know I'm actually switching Points of view)
-------------------------------------------
[YB- SAY SOMETHING DUMBASS] (WB- Wade you've been staring at Peter blank faced for the longest time) I let out a sharp exhale,"really?! THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I've never had a child before so..." (Yes I'm aware that Wade has a daughter in the comics named Ellie or Eleanor... ironically I look a lot like her,but Wade doesn't have powers in this so either Ellie was alive or non existant. Don't hate me) Peter smiled,"I'm glad your okay with it. Her name is Jas short for Jasmine" I nodded and Peter smiled,"come on in!" I walked inside with Peter and closed the door behind me. Peter was putting the flowers in a vase and putting the sugary chocolate on the counter. I smiled at Jas and waved. She was a little scared, but she had every right to be.

  Her dad going on a date with a guy wearing a really crappy hoodie. I looked at Peter and smiled. He had an amazing body frame. He had an amazing body in general. He was thin but not haggard and all screwed up. He had fluffy brown hair.

  His eyes were Hazel but it felt like a never ending pool of satisfaction. He had the perfect little ass. Even my boxes agreed with me on that, and they never agree on stuff with me. When I say boxes I mean that I have schizophrenia. (I know Wade doesn't have schizophrenia but there are now powers for this story so I had to use an illness... I have this illness...) he was very sweet and innocent. Like an angel that had fallen from heaven. How did I find this guy. Because I'm a demon that was risen up from hell. Petey was adorable! He looked like an innocent teen. I never expected him to be well... 23.

  Yes I'm 2 years older then him, but it's fine.... I smiled at Peter and pecked his cheek causing him to blush a dark scarlet and his eyes widened to the size of saucers."Too soon? I'm sorry" Peter smiled at me,"I liked it...." I smirked,"is that so?~" Peter put his hands on his hips,"don't get too cocky Wilson"

  I sighed and chuckled and me and Peter walked out the door together. We got into my black 67 chevy malibu, and drove off.
--------------------------------------------
HI GUYS!!! Thank you so much for 3k and if you noticed I put in a bunch of references from supernatural in there as a little tease. Try to find them all... holy shit I sound like the back of a children's cereal....

951 words