SPRINT TO HEAVEN-LAUREN/YOU

Start from the beginning

"Ahhh I'm going to tell my mom." With that little Brad left in fear. Little Lauren help the cowering girl up and dusted her. She pull up the ther girl's chin to wipe the tears running from her hazel eyes.

"Next time dont let him stump over you okay? We princesses needs no man." The girl giggled at her savior.

"U-uhm c-can we b-be f-friends? I-I'm Y/n. " The hazel eyed girl held her hand out to which Little Lauren pulled her in and gave her a hug.

" I am Lauren and that would be wonderful."

Spirit Lauren was pulled again by the roller coaster just to be stopped at highschool. These part of everyone's life was hell but good thing she was a softball captain and vice president to which lead her to not being bothered or bullied by other people. Sadly she cant say the same thing for other people and that is the scene she is witnessing. The jocks are tossing and ripping the notebooks an books out of
Y/n's bag. How does spirit Lauren know? The gossip of the people from beside her was pretty loud. Anyway going back to whatever's happening. The real Lauren is sprinting through hallways trying to get through the block heads watching the new victim of the jocks. Lauren is quite passionate about equal rights and lgbt but she is a hypocrite when it comes to situations at school. She cant seem to defend those around her, not wanting to get involved. She wants to graduate in highschool in peace. Spirit Lauren knows what to do and immediately whispered near Laurens ear.

"Grow a damn backbone and help her. Correct their ways." Lauren shake her head and tried to move towards her next class. Spirit Lauren growled in frustration. Nope she wont give up now.

"This will be your fault if she ends up getting killed in the process. Bullying is not right Lauren. You know that. It happened before." Again Lauren stubbornly didnt listen to her conscience.

"Stand up for what is right, damnit. Bullying is bad. But ignoring it and not getting involve is as bad as bullying. You support what is right but you cant even act on it." Real Lauren stop on her tracks and immediately went to the center and punch the head jock... who is coincidentally Brad.

"What the fuck, Jauregui! What was that for?" Everyone gasp in shock when Lauren gave Brad another hit on the face.

"Woah Lauren slow down." Lauren glared at all of them to which they back and look down away from her intimidating glare.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? DO YOU ALL TOLERATE THIS KIND OF SHITTY ACT? WE ARE NOT CHILDREN ANYMORE. YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT FROM WRONG AND YET YOU ALL WATCH LIKE SICK FUCKS AND ENCOURAGE THIS MONSTROSITY." Lauren's voice echoed through the whole hallway, making everyone go silent. Lauren pulled Brad to his feet who whimpered in fear.

"Tell me, all of you. Did she do anything to you?" No one answered which angered Lauren even more.

"DID SHE DO ANYTHING WRONG?" Brad and many others shake their heads no. Lauren dropped Brad on the floor and stared at the sick people who joined and watched the victim get bullied.

"I know all of your names. Those who participated in bullying fellow students and those who just watched. I dont tolerate this kind of act. The world needs change people. I am disappointed that I thought change would start in any of you. " With a glare Lauren pulled the bruised student up and got her stuff on the floor without anyone's help.

"Go back to your classes." In an instant all the students in the hallway immediately went to their classes. On that day Lauren earned her respect and was promoted to president by the principal. She establish rules for anti-bullying and help saved those victims of bullying. Brad and the other jocks who has cases for bullying are expelled from any nearby school who followed her example.

Spirit Lauren was pulled by the roller coaster many times to different parts of her life that needed fixing and she slowly understood why she is correcting her mistakes. She was too scared to speak up, she ignored those who needed help in fear of being an outsider herself. She now knew that with a simple good action, ripples of good outcome is the payment.

The roller coaster came to a stop in where Spirit Lauren saw those hazel eyes that saved her from tripping. A name came unto her mind and she was shock that this is the only time she remembered it after saving the hazel beauty countless of times in her lifeline.

"Y/n."

Lauren doesnt understand how she even forgot who Y/n was when she woke up. Spirit Lauren actually met Y/n at college but she didnt know that Y/n was actually a big part of her life. Y/n was her best friend, her confidante, her love. But she cant fight for what is right, she remained silent. That is why she didnt get to save Y/n when she got hate in social media or when her husband is abusing her and when she finally got tired that she took her own life.

"Lauren, how are you?" Y/n asked the real Lauren who was beside Spirit Lauren.

"I feel great and you?" Real Lauren answered. Y/n sigh deeply but gave a fake smile nothing less. She doesnt want to bother her friend with her problems.

"I feel the same." Y/n's tiredness seep into her words. Real Lauren didnt acknowledge it. She doesnt want to assume anything bad but Spirit Lauren knows and she can see the broken look in Y/n's eyes the tiredness in her posture and the crack of her voice whenever she answered. She hated herself for not noticing it sooner. Spirit Lauren felt a tear left her cheek. Now she knows what to do.

"Please ask her whats wrong. Stop denying what you already know." Spirit Lauren whispered with so much emotion that real Lauren felt it as her own.

"Y/n you dont have to act strong. I know youre breaking. Let me save you this time please." Y/n felt shock that her friend could actually see her burdens. Lauren is usually ignorant and she doesnt want to get into people's lives because she doesnt want to be involved and suffer the negative effects.

"I'm sorry for not trying to get involve as soon as I can. I felt scared in doing so but I keep forgetting that what I feel cannot match how you feel right now. Please dont give up. Let me be your helping hand. Th person you can rely on. I dont want to lose you too because I cant speak for other people."Y/n cried in relief and hope to which Real Lauren pulled her in a strong hug. Trying to hold her bestfriend's pieces together.

"I wont leave you alone this time. We will get over this obstacle together, I promise." With that Spirit Lauren is pulled by the roller coaster in high speed.

Meanwhile in heaven, Y/n felt the heat of the cocoon change irratically. She knew it was time. She just hoped her best friend figured out what to do. The cocoon burst into flames and out went Lauren the same form as Y/n. Y/n jumped in delight and hugged her bestfriend who is slowly waking up from the trance. Lauren hugged Y/n back and let out a content sigh.

"I miss you Lauren. I waited for so long." Lauren look at her bestfriend and wiped away the falling tears from her eyes.

"I knew you would be one of god's angels. I'm sorry I didnt try saving you." Now it was Y/n's turn to wipe Lauren's eyes.

"Our god gave you a chance. All is in the past now but the future has been altered." Y/n was about to pull Lauren through the gates but Lauren stopped.

"But how did I die?" The question had been bugging Lauren the whole time.

"You along with many others are riding a bus but the driver was a drunk who didnt get to press the break at the right time. He almost hit an elderly couple but instead he went of the road and you all fall in the cliff." Y/n put out her palm and showed images of the events.

"Are the elderly couple okay?" Y/n nodded and pulled Lauren towards the gates.

"You have your heart in the right place, Lauren but your only flaw is you didnt get to use it right."

==================================================================================
BULLYING IS BAD KIIIDS