Missing you like crazy- Normani/You

Its summer break and you wont see each other as much as you would like but once you do there would be lots of catching up to do.
------------------------------------------------------

It has been exactly 3 weeks since school ended. Norman and Y/n Finally had time to hangout after lots of persuasion from Y/n's parents.

"Y/n dear, don't stay up too late. There is lunch and dinner ready for you and your friend in the fridge." Y/n's mom kissed her forehead and went out to work.
Y/n sigh in relief when her mother left. She felt tense the whole week. Let's just say her mother doesn't approve of her sexuality and she has this inkling suspicion about their relationship. Normani and Y/n decided that they should tell their parents after finishing high school or when they do get an apartment of their own in college.

The doorbell rang making Y/n jumped out of her seat and ran towards the door. She calmed herself down while smoothing out the invisible creases on her shirt. She open the door which made her breath hitch at the sight that greeted her.

"Baaabe." Normani hug a dazed Y/n. Y/n shake herself out of her trance then hug Normani back tightly. She misses the warmth of Normani's hug and her vanilla scent that makes her feel like home.

"So... are we just going to hug here. I mean I don't mind hugging you till later but I rather cuddle." Normani giggled at her girlfriend's cuteness. She allowed Y/n to pull her towards Y/n's room. This is Normani's first time visiting her girlfriend's  house. It's modern with a slight touch of vintage products that surround the house. When they got to Y/n's room she was astounded by the tree like book shelf that is on her wall. Her room is color green with a white ceiling and a dark green color for the wall of her book shelf. There is also a shelf full of stufftoys that Normani and other people gave. Her bed is small but could fit two people when laying down. Surprisingly, her room is neat for someone so untidy.

"Wow you cleaned your room." Normani chuckles at Y/n blushing. She went near the book shelf and thumb through the books.

"Well I really want to impress you." Y/n back hug Normani giving her a loving kiss on the neck. Normani move her neck to the side to give space for more kisses. Small loving pecks turned to open mouth kisses. The tension gets to Y/n so she spun Normani around and kiss her on the lips. From fierce the kiss turn to loving pecks again until they both can't kiss anymore because they are smiling widely at each other. Y/n sat on her bed then open her arms wide

"Come cuddle,cutie." Y/n pouted. Normani stood in front of Y/n then pretend to trust fall. When she fell on top of Y/n she placed all her body weight on top of her.

"Mamiwear my pace if in yo bod... but hi don mine."Y/n's muffled voice echoed on her chest.

"What babe? I can't hear you from up here." Normani put her weight on her arms so that she could see Y/n looking at her.

"I said your blobs is on my face but I don't mind." Y/n smirk to which Normani slap her arm.

"Babe I'm not into that." Which earned Y/n another slap.

"Pervert."Normani huffed. Y/n giggled at the cuteness of her girlfriend and roll them around so that she is on top.

"Beautiful." Y/n look at Normani with a loving gaze to which Normani blushed. Y/n slowly leaned in leaving an inch of space in between their lips but she peck her nose instead.She quickly stood up and got her laptop.

"What movie do you want to watch?" Normani move to where Y/n was and hummed.

"I just wanna cuddle." Normani pull Y/n backwards until they reach the headboard.

"Okay come here you big baby." Normani laid her head on Y/n's arm and she wrapped her arm around Y/n's waist. Normani inhaled Y/n's scent which is a mix of her perfume and the smell of her bedsheets. Y/n caress her girlfriend's hair,combing through the tangles making Normani close her eyes.

After few more caresses, Y/n and Normani fell asleep in each other embraces not noticing the door unlocking. Y/n's mom look surprise at their interaction. Her daughter has this smile on her face that seems to remind her of how happy she was with her husband but still this seems wrong.

Normani woke up with a smile on her face still filling Y/n's arms around her. She didn't notice Y/n's mother silently watching them. Normani kiss Y/n's chin and caress her face. She feels so lucky to be wrap around the arms of this woman. The woman she loves strongly. The woman who takes care of the people around her and the woman who would defend the one she loves no matter how hard the situation is. Someday she will walk this girl down the aisle. It may be too soon for this thoughts but she is in love. Mani promise to herself that she won't let this beautiful woman go away that easily. She will hold on to her and make her so happy because that is what she deserves. With that thought she peck Y/n's lips and hug her tight as if this would be the last time they would cuddle.

Y/n's mother saw everything. She felt the love Normani has for Y/n even if they are just "friends". Even a blind man could see through that. She may not like what her daughter is but she would tolerate it because she loves her daughter and she wants her daughter to be happy. If being with Normani makes her happy then so be it. With that she close the door to her daughter's  room and head to her office to finish her work.

============================
Hopefully I will come out to my mom soon. Anyway another update for ya'll. I miss you banana buddies and I miss writing so I will try to update as much as possible.