Field trip- Camila/You

Field trip- Camila / You

You
Yes today we will have our field trip. The bad news is I have to wake up early. Which wasn't a good thing since I am not a morning person. I lazily drag myself of my comfy bed and do my morning routine. Once I am done I change into our Gym clothes, took my bag and wore my I.D. I was about to eat breakfast when mom excitedly ran down the stairs and started the car engine. I quickly pack everything and walk to the car.

"Are you excited for today?" Mom asked cheerfully. I wonder where she gets all this energy early in the morning.

"Yeah I will be partners with Camila." Her smile widen."Oh your close friend. So I guess you are arranged by friends." She gave a sly smirk in my direction in which I feel nervous since my mom doesn't know I have a crush on Camila.

"Yeah my group." She nodded in understanding. "Really...hmm so your excited that your with your group or because of Camila.?"

"Uhm both." I see the bus in front of  school so I took advantage of not being interrogated. "Okay bye mom. Gotta dash" I quickly kiss my mom on her cheek and ran away.

Through the window I can see Camila waving her hands, I guess wanting me to know where we are seated. I got on the bus and sit next to Camila. She still looks beautiful even if she still has a bit of bed hair.

"Y/nnnn. I thought you will leave me. Then I wont have a partner to annoy and cuddle when I sleep." I simply chuckle at how cute she is when she pouts and I gave her a hug.

" Good morning to you to sunshine." She giggled then hug me back.

"Aye Y/n finally your here. We cant take Mila's whining about mis-" Camila immediately covered Dinah's mouth before she could finish her sentence. But I got the message clearly.

"Awe Cami I miss you to. Come here I still feel sleepy so be my cuddle buddy for the whole day?" I casually ask her to which she nodded. " Wait I feel cold can I borrow your jacket?" I gave her my jacket then wait for her to wear it. She looks good wearing my clothes but I wont say that out loud. I might make things awkward between us.

The whole day was spent walking around museums,sight seeing and me staring at Camila as much as I can. Lauren caught me staring at her best friend many times in a row. I guess she approve of me since she just smiled at me and gave me the 'if you hurt my best friend I will kill you' look. After walking around the whole day I feel exhausted but happy that I am with Camila.

"I'm sleepy" I let out a yawn and at the corner of my eye I caught her looking at me with endearment or I just want to assume that she likes me as well.

"Then sleep I will be your cuddle buddy." I took advantage of falling asleep while holding her in my arms.

"Awe look at how cute they are."
That sounds like Ally.

"Keep it down. They might wake up at our noise and I cant take a pic of my OTP." Dinah said. I cuddled Camila even more and she adjusted a bit which leaves no space between us. This new position makes me sleep easily and comfortable. Little did I know that I fell back to dreamland.

Camila
Omg Y/n is really cuddling with me. I have been awake for sometime now because the girls are doing some kind of game called take the most pictures of your OTP started by Dinah and Normani of course. Those two cam easily be bored out of their minds without their phones with them.I pretend to fall asleep but Y/n pulled me closer to her and I just go with the flow. She looks  so...angelic. Since I am wearing the hood of her jacket I can secretly admire her features without anyone noticing. She has a mole in the middle of her forehead but it is only seen when she is this close to me. Her baby hair falls out of her messy bun making her even more beautiful for me. I know I have a crush at  Y/n for a long time now. We are really the type of friends that flirt innocently and that are really affectionate with each other. I guess this is why I accidentally fell for her. Another bonus is her corny or high side. No she doesn't do drugs. She has this hyper energy whenever she drinks other fluids like Ice tea. Gosh she loves Ice tea. I love listening to her weird ramblings like why does aloe vera grass smells like her grandma...don't ask how we got there.

I guess I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice her staring right back at me with a longing gaze. Once she notice that I am back from my thoughts she puts back her mask and her eyes are not showing the longing ness. It's like it wasn't even there.

"Hey how did you sleep?" God her morning voice is to die for. "Good since your my pillow." She smiled brightly and I somehow see a bit of longing ness in her eyes again." Yeah me too. I like you as a cuddle buddy. We should do it again." She gave me her shy half smile which could be the cause of my death because of how cute she was being. On my gravestone will be cause of death: Y/n's charming smile.

Today end on a good note and guess what. Y/n finally ask me on a date. She stuttered and almost fainted but she did it. Let just say this is the best field trip ever.

============================
I love the color green