SPRINT TO HEAVEN-LAUREN/YOU

Sprint to heaven

Lauren

"Its too bright." Lauren thought. Maybe she forgot closing the damn curtains before going to sleep. Her eyelids fluttered open trying to make sense of the scenery infront of her. She is not inside her room thats the only thing she knew. Lauren's eyes slowly adjusted to see a beautiful sky filled with clouds. She doesnt remember sleeping under a roofless house. Lauren sat down and look around noticing see through people slowly waking up just like how she did. Weird why are they see through. Lauren look at herself to see that she was see through as well.

"Woah this is some freaky shit." Lauren stood up and lost her footing but to her luck a woman steadied her.

"Be careful young one. You might hurt yourself again." The angelic voice said. Lauren trailed her eyes from the lady's bare feet to her face. Wow she thought. She must be seing an angel. It must have been because of her perfect chestnut hair that reaches until her waist, or her velvety angelic voice, or it could have been the way the woman carries herself, or her beautifully sculpted face. She is just perfection Lauren thought to herself. But what intrigued her the most is the familiarity and the feeling of home those hazel eyes bring. It was like going back in time. Lauren got lost in those hazel eyes, slowly pulling her away from reality not hearing a word of what the lady has to say.

"I'm sorry, Lauren. These are the new rules heaven made." The hazel eyed beauty look around to see the last of the new souls hypnotize by their angels.

When people die at the same time
the rules of heaven will apply
You have to race through your whole life
correcting all the mistakes and making it right

The angels chanted all at once while slowly placing their hands on top of the souls' head. All was silent until little by little there would be loud thumps that resonated the area. The souls are slowly cocooned in whisps of air that glow as bright as the sun. The angels sat on the ground waiting to welcome some of these worthy souls to the gates of heaven.

While these are happening, Lauren felt like she rode an extreme roller coaster. Where is she going? What is happening? As if answering her questions the sudden roller coaster stopped to when she was in gradeschool. Little Lauren was playing alone on the swing set and she saw her class bully Brad hurting a little girl. Spirit Lauren remembered that she ignored the situation not wanting to get involved. But now she thought( hard and long before the roller coaster stopped) that maybe she is given a chance to correct her mistakes and if not then it woul d be interesting to know what would happen if she chose to get involve and so that is what she did. Spirit Lauren went to her little self and push her of the swing but little Lauren didnt move.

"Of course, Lauren. She cant feel you cause youre a spirit dumbass." Spirit Lauren whispered to herself but to her surprise little Lauren looked around as if she heard something. An idea passed Spirit Lauren's head and so she went near little Lauren.

"Bullying is bad. But ignoring it and not getting involve is as bad as bullying." Spirit Lauren whispered. Little Lauren didnt move for a while but her mature conscience is right. Little Lauren move towards Brad who was about to hit the girl cowering on the floor.

"Hey Brad, leave the girl alone." Little Lauren shouted just at the right time before the punch reached the girl.

"What are you going to do about it, nerd?" Brad smirked while slowly moving towards Little Lauren. Spirit Lauren was about to pummel the Brad kid but was surprised by her little self.

"First, I take nerd as a compliment because it means im smarter than bullies like you. Second, I know taekwondo so do you want to wait and see what I can do?" Little Lauren glared at Brad and pretended to kick him where the sun don't shine.