Meeting the girls- Ally/You part 2

You
After Ally gave me her number we have been texting non stop. We have been hanging out with each other and today she wants me to meet the girls. To say I was nervous was an under statement. I was freaking shaking my brains out.

"Ally what if they don't like me."

"Y/n trust me. If someone like you make me like you so much because of your weird quirks. Maybe you can also talk to your mini crush on Lauren." Okay that right there is a lie. She just assume that I like Lauren because I have a big infatuation with husky voices. Until now she hasn't notice that I am crushing on her ... big time. She is too oblivious for her own good.

"Fine... your lucky I love you."more than you know

"Aww I love you too." But not that way.

Ally drove us to their house and LA. After trying to escape so many times Ally lost her patience and she carried me towards her car. Gosh for a small girl she does have muscle. I felt the car stop in front of a mansion.

"Woah you guys live here." She shyly nodded her head and walk towards the house. From the outside I could here screams coming from inside which made me gulp. I think Ally heard it. since she held my hand.

Before Ally could knock, the door was suddenly open wide and I was met with a tall looking girl giving Ally a smirk.

"Hey you must be Ally's friend. She told us so many things about you." I look at Ally to see her blushing.

"I hope their good things." I smirk at Ally to which she blushed harder.

" I like her already. Anyways hi I am Dinah but you can call me DJ." I hug her since I got used to Ally's greeting. Dinah immediately pull me inside and that is when I saw all the girls looking at me with smirking faces.

"Okay these are Lauren, Mani, and Camila. Guys meet Y/n." Camila immediately gave me a koala hug. While Mani just side hug me and Lauren is just standing there.

" So your the famous Y/n Ally has been non stop talking about." After Camila and Mani let me go, Lauren gave me a hug.

"Ally is totally jealous. I guess she likes you too." Lauren let me go then wink. I suddenly felt someone intertwine our fingers together.

"Okay enough with the formal greetings lets get to know each other." Ally smile then glared at Lauren. Which wasn't so subtle either. Woah possessive Ally is cute.

After a few games I prepared myself for the things that I will do. Ally suddenly need to pee so I took the chance to ask the girls something.

"Uhm guys since we all get to know each other and stuff . I wanted to a-ask permission if I could take Ally on a d-date ?" I curse myself mentally for stuttering and look up to see them smiling.

"Of course. We never see Ally this happy so why not." Camila shrugged and I smile happily.

"But if you break her heart, I will break every single bone in your body. Got it?" I shivered in fear then I nodded. Out of nowhere someone jump on my lap which led to me groaning in pain.

"Allyyyy that hurts."

"Oh I am sorry."

"s'ok" I look at the girls and they nodded understanding I need Ally alone.

"I uhm Ally. I know we just met a month ago and all but I really want to take you on a date?" I scratched my neck when she hasn't answered. I was surprised when she hug me and she giggled.

"I would love to."She peck my cheek and we cuddled.

Wow I am really really lucky to have Ally.

============================
Sup folks here is Part 2