Sacrifices- Camila/ You

You

I miss her so much. I haven't spend time with my best friend, my crush for a long time. Its not just that. I miss the way we use to be. I miss the long hugs. I miss cuddling with her until she falls asleep on me. I miss our late night talks. I just miss her. It all change when she met Shawn. Whenever we talk all I hear is Shawn this Shawn that. Whenever Shawn ask her to join him with his friends she would go and leave me. Its a miracle that she even remembered our Friday night sleep over to which I am preparing.

I made our fort and brought the chips and her favorite candies: gummy worms. The door bell rang and I ran towards it. Okay here goes. I opened the door to see Camila in a unicorn onesie.

" Hello Y/n. I miss you." Camila hug me tightly and I hug her back like it would be the last one. She let go and I cant help but admire how adorable she looks. Her hair is down and I could see the small mole near her hair line.

"Uhm are you going to let me in? Or are you going to stare at me until later?" Camila said in a playful tone which made my cheeks burn from the embarrassment.

"C-come in. Dinah and Lauren will come a little late"She nodded at the information and I opened the door a little wider so that she could enter. Lets just hope I wont make a fool out of myself.

We just finish watching titanic and the notebook. We are currently catching up about things since we don't spend time together that much.

"So are you interested in anyone at the moment?" I wince in my head. Of course she is you dumb ass its Shawn. Her eyes sparkle and her lips spread into a full grin. I felt a twinge in my heart that I am not the one who could make her smile like that.

" Yeah, well you know Shawn right?" Whoop there it is. I smiled and nod my head. Conceal don't feel don't let her know.

" Yeah I know him. He plays the guitar in our music class. Aww Mila has a crush." She blushed and punch my arm. Hard. I winced and rub my now red arm.

"He is just wow. I mean he treats me like a princess and well I kinda forgot to tell you a minor detail." I nod for her to continue. I hope this is not what I think it is.

"We are dating." Is it possible to hear your heart shutter in a million pieces. I gulp the growing lump on my throat and pretend to scream in happiness. I guess that drama class did pay off since she didn't notice a thing... Or a think she didn't.

"So do you have any crushes?" Camila wiggled her eyebrows and I gulp the lump in my throat. Oh lord seriously?

"I don't have any." I didn't look at her eyes and she cup my cheek and made me face her. She scanned my eyes and my breath hitch at the closeness. She sat back down and shook her head with a smirk evily. Oh no what is she planning now.

"I know you too well Y/n. So I will ask you again nicely. If you still don't tell me I will tickle you mercilessly until you blurt out your crush." My eyes widened when she straddled my waist and held my hands on top of my head. Her other hand near my sides.

"So Y/n who is your crush?" I shivered at the closeness and the slight husk in her voice. Maybe I should make up a lie.
I shut my eyes tightly and shook my head. I cant lie to her. So here goes nothing. Before I could say anything I heard a gasp and I saw Dinah looking at us.Camila immediately sit on her side and didn't look up. While I look like a dear with headlights.

"Its not what it looks like." I said to which Dinah smirk.

"Please tell me my OTP is reaal." Dinah pouted. Oh I wish.

"Nope its not real but the good news is Shawnmila is real." I said in a happy tone. Dinah look at me with a sad look but quickly change it into a smile when Mila look up. I guess she notice my not so little crush.

"Oh that's great Mila. Can I borrow Y/n for a moment? I just need help with getting Lauren and I's things." Camila nodded and I was dragged outside.

"Y/n are you okay?" I shrugged my shoulders but I felt a tear fell from my cheeks followed by another until I am full on crying. Lauren came out of the car and hug me while Dinah rub circles at my back.

"G-guys I need to clear my head a little bit. Tell Mila I will buy more chips for all of us and I'll be back in an hour or so." They all nodded their head in understanding and I started to walk towards the nearest store which is 15 minutes away.

I need to stop this growing feelings. It has to stop. Camila will never like me as a friend sure but more than friends? I don't think so. I need this to stop. I might lose Mila in the process and I don't want that to happen. Its better we are friends than nothing at all. With that said I will try to move on. Hopefully I wont regret my decision.

I came back to see the girls watching conjuring. They didn't hear me enter so I silently creep my way towards the kitchen and place the paper bags full of junk food and sweets. Good thing the kitchen was behind the living room so I crept behind them. When the part where the creepy ghost would jump to the mother I screamed behind them which made them scream and fell of the couch. I cant help but laugh so hard at their reactions. I am telling you it was priceless. They turned on the lights and they just saw it was me.

A few painful hits and a poly beat down later, we are all cuddle up on the floor watching 21 jump street. I rest my head on Mila's shoulder and cuddled with her to which she snuggled closer to me. If this is the only chance I could hold her then I am okay with it. As long as she is happy this sacrifice would be worth it .

=========================
Cheer up dude at least you get to hug her. Did you listen to their new album? I swear I think I just died then resurrected the died again. Is that possible?

Fifth harmony imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें