Club

My thrusts get slower and longer. I can feel the sweat at the top of my forehead. I feel something down there and I see that she's finished. Jenee kisses my neck and whispers in my ear, "Nobody has ever made me feel as good as you have, Louis." I'm not sure why, but that sent me over the edge and I come inside of the condom.

______________

I'm completely out of breath when I next to her. She's sitting there looking at the ceiling and I can't stop staring. She looks back at me and laughs, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You."

"Yeah, I know that. But why?" She obviously doesn't get that I think she's perfect.

"Because you're so beautiful." She smiles and pulls the blanket over her face.

"Thank you I guess." She mumbles. I pull the blanket over myself and kiss her on the nose. "We just shared a special moment together Louis please don't hurt me in the long run."

"I won't. I promise."

"Don't promise me either, sometimes promises get broken." Her eyes are watery when she looks into mine.

"Just, don't worry baby." I'm not sure what to say if I can't promise. "Do you wanna go back to sleep? You look tired." Its still early, maybe we can catch a few more z's. I don't want her tired for what I have planned later tonight.

*Jenee's POV*

"Just, don't worry baby." He tells me. Ugh. 'Don't worry' words I've heard way too often by stupid boys. "Do you wanna go back to sleep? I actually do. It feels like I only got a few hours of sleep.

I nod my head and he pulls the blanket over both of us. We're cuddled up with his arm over my waist and my head on his chest. I could stay like this forever. I feel so relaxed. My eyes feel heavy and I soon fall asleep.

-

I wake up to my phone ringing out of control. I reach for my phone and notice Louis isn't in bed. That explains why I feel so cold. The vibration against Louis' nightstand makes the most annoying sound ever. The caller ID says its Mercedes.

"Hello?" I groan sitting up.

"Hey. How was your night? Was it eventful?" It was pretty eventful alright.

"No not really. I'm having a nice time though. Wait, why are you calling?"

"Oh! I forgot, your mom called and said she wants you home in an hour because she has work."

"Ugh, I don't want to babysit."

"I can pick you up and hangout with you while you do." She suggests, sounds good to me.

"Awesome, I'll text you his address. Be back here in an hour?"

"Yep." After that she hung up. Now where did Louis run off to?

I throw the clothes I was wearing before back on and walk into the hallway. Why is his house always so damn cold?

When I get to the kitchen I see pancakes, but no Louis. "Go ahead and eat babe." I turn around to see that he's in a towel. "I made breakfast and then took a quick shower." His tattooed chest is drenched in water. I snap myself out of the trance that I was in and sit at the table.

"Aw, thank you you didn't have to though."

"Well I thought you'd like it so I did, I'm going to go get dressed I'll be right back." I start to eat the pancakes from the plate and in the blink on an eye he's back, his hair still wet.

"Listen," I say with a full mouth. "My mom wants me home soon s-"

"I can take you home right now if you want."