Carrie

Once I got dressed, Mercedes was going on and on about how good looking Louis is and how good he would be for me and all I can think about is, 'I barley know this guy'. Like I literally dont know him. And Mercedes is blabbing on about how awesome he is and how our kids would look cute and we'll be the sweetest couple ever.

"Ugh! Why is he so hot? Like seriously Jenee, how did you land a guy like that?" I dont know really. Im not amazingly gorgeous or perfect. Im average and boring.

"Mercedes would you please be quiet!" I yell doing my hair.

"Ooooo, who are you trying to look cute for huh?" Oh god. "So when are y'all gonna meet up?"

"I don't know if we're ever gonna meet up Mercedes.." I think he'd be disappointed with what he saw...

"Why not?!" She yells.

"I don't know...Just not anytime soon..."

"That's fucking lame." I know... "You know, you both live in the same place. Odds are y'all will meet up one day." There's a little voice in my heart screaming yay. But there's a voice in my brain that's saying he only wants sex...

"Then I'll just stay home." She smacks my arm and I drop my straightener. "Ow what was that for!?"

"Are you still upset and broken about him." Him meaning my ex... "He is history Jenee..I know he hurt you, but that doesn't mean Louis will."

"I barley know the guy Mercedes! How many times do I need to say that?! I don't even have feelings towards him!"

"That's a lie and you know it." No it's not...

"Who cares anyways. I'm not talking to Louis anymore."

"Why!?" If she keeps yelling I will send her home...She's giving me a headache. "Can I use your phone to text my mom? It's about to die. I'm at 17%."

"Because I said so. Here.." I hand her my phone and finish the last few parts of my hair.

"So what are we going and doing today?" Thank god she dropped the subject.

"I don't know. How about a movie before we head to your house?"

"Sounds fun. I'll tell my mom that." I hear a bunch of clicking while I put on my makeup.

"What movie are we gonna see?" She asks and I stop for a moment to think.

"How about Carrie?" I love how well she knows me. I nod my head and she starts typing again. "We can make the 1:30 showing."

--

When we got into my car she plugged her phone up and was still on mine.

"Why are you still on my phone? What are you doing?" I obviously can't take it from her while I'm driving.

"I uh, I'm playing a game." There are a lot of games on there cause of my little brother.

"What theater are we going to? The one by the school as usual?"

"Yup. We're almost there so give me my phone. Your phone should be at like 60% by now." I pulled into the parking lot and took my phone from Mercedes. "Can you pay for me?" I ask getting out of the car.

"Yeah I'll pay. I don't mind." Oh. No.. She said it in a funny voice..Something is up I know it. She never pays for me. Every time I ask she laughs and says no with a totally straight face. When we get inside the line is long as hell to buy tickets.

"Dammit.. Do you wanna still see a movie?"

"Yes, I really do Jenee." Ugh. I don't like waiting in lines. It's so annoying.

"Jenee?" An unknown voice says and I turn around.

What the fudge?!

Louis!? What the fuck is he doing here? I look at Mercedes with an evil look and pull out my phone. Son of a bitch. I'm never letting her see my phone again! She told Louis we'd be here.

"Uh hi Louis." God I'm so awkward...

"You're even more beautiful in person." He smiles and steps forward.

"Thanks." I push my hair out if my face. This is a little awkward for me.

"I paid for the movie so we can go see it." What? I don't even know him and he's already buying me tickets to see a movie. He looks even more amazing in person...I'm 5'5 so he's a bit taller than me. I can smell him from where I'm standing. He's only a foot away. I smile and say okay.

Louis and I walk and Mercedes walked over to Keaton, her boyfriend. I'm staring to think she planned all this.

"I'm not going to lie, I'm really surprise that you said you wanted to see me so soon." I'm going to kill Mercedes tomorrow.

"Yeah, I don't know what came over me." Ugh.

"Do you want to get some candy or popcorn?" He asks pointing to the concession stand.

"I just want a drink cause I'm a little dehydrated."

"Okay. Are you sure you don't want any candy, love?"

"Mmmm come to think of it. I kind of do want candy."

"What kind would you like I can go get you some and water."

"Sour punch straws. They're my favorite!" I laugh.

"Okay stay right here I'll be back." He leaves and I'm standing alone just for a few seconds. He comes back and hands me my water and candy. "Have I told you, that you look so beautiful. You're better than what I imagined." I'm obviously blushing now.

"You're not so bad yourself there stud." I laugh. He laughs too and we walk to the theater.

_____

Please comment what you think will happen next!?

And vote?!

~MrTomlinsonObsessed