Long Night

Hello?" He sounds like he just woke up. Damn

______
"Louis, did I wake you up?" Now I feel bad about waking him up...

"No, its okay, what's wrong? You sound like you're crying."

"Can you come and pick me up from my house. Please?" I don't want to be in this house for one more second if I'm so 'ungrateful'...

"Um..." There's a pause, "What's your address." I gave him my address and he said he'd be here in fifteen minuets. I grab my charger and some clothes and throw them into my bag. He texts me saying he's here so I look out  of my window. There's a car out in the front. I poke my head out of my room and sneak downstairs. I look into the living room and see that my mom isn't there. She must be in the bathroom or something. I tip toe out of the front door and close it quietly. I sigh in relief. 

I get outside and there's a car with the lights turned on. I get closer and see that it's Louis. He turns his head and gets out the car. "Jenee, what's wrong? I got here as fast as I could."

"Can we just go to your place? I can tell you on the way there." He nods and opens the car door for me.

"Now can you tell me what  the hell is wro-"

"Please Louis just drive!" I didn't mean to yell. I just wanted him to drive away just in case my mom found out I was gone. He's probably mad at me now.

About fifteen minuets later we're at his place. It's a cute small house in a nice neighbourhood. His drive way is freshly shoveled. Here we are. sitting in his car in his drive way. I had explained what happened on the way and he looks a bit confused. "So you called me, asked me to pick you up, and stay at my house because you and you mom got into an argument?"

"Yes." The tone in his voice says he's pissed. I knew he was mad at me.

"I'm sorry. Are you two always at each others throats?" Okay... I thought he was mad..

"Yes, but not as bad as what just happened." I didn't know my mom eve thought of me as ungrateful. 

"We should go inside. It's getting a a bit cold." We both get out of the car and I just stand here for a moment thinking. I'm so glad Louis picked me up. I would have called Mercedes or Cassidy, but their parents wouldn't have wanted me there. They probably would have called my mom.. "Are you coming?" I almost slip walking up to his door. Stupid ice.. He unlocks the fround door and I'm left surprised. 

"Wow.." He takes his shoes off and just walk in. I expected it to be just like any other guys house. Not much decorations. Just a Tv and an old smelly couch. And a dirty kitchen. I didn't expect him to have such a nice place. He had pictures on his walls. New looking furniture and a kitchen that's even cleaner than mine.

*Louis' POV*

"Make yourself at home." I say taking her bag from her. I make a quick run to my room and throw it in there. When I got back she was sitting on the couch looking shy and uncomfortable. I sit really close to her and make a funny face. She laughs and covers her face. "Everything is going to be okay, love."

"No it isn't." She says through her sleeve.

"Yes. It is. Kids and parents fight. Yoru mom doesn't hate you." She looks up and her eyes are shiney and watery. They look so beautiful. "Please don't cry. There is a strict no crying rule here. If you do you will be covered in kisses!" I try to change the mood.

"Well maybe I should just start crying then." She wants me to kiss her. She really wants me to. I move my head in closer to hers and our lips are inches away from touching. Her hand comes up and it's at the side of my face. This is really happening. Our lips touch and I feel this spark. It felt so nice. Our lips part and I kiss her again. She must be liking it because she's kissing me back. "Louis.." She says backing up a bit.