Jealous

*Still Louis' POV*

God dammit Liam, can't you keep it in your pants for once? They start talking about god knows what. I'm trying to ignore them the best I can. From the corner of my eye, I can see him whispering in her ear. Every now and then she'd giggle.

"Yeah I know right." He laughs. He even put his arm on the top of the couch. My foot slips and I kick her foot.

"Ouch Louis.."

"Sorry. Slipped.." They continued to whisper and giggle throughout the movie.

"Can you two keep it down please?" Niall says turning around.

"Seriously though." I murmur. I get a glare from Liam and I pretend I didn't say anything.

"Why aren't you three on the other couch?" Jenee asks sitting up. I've always wondered that, but never really questioned it. I have two couches for a reason.

"I don't really know." Zayn says. "At Liam's place he has one."

"We're always either there or here." Harry smiles.

"My arse is numb anyways." Niall says as the three boys get up and move to the couch. Jenee asks for the time and I tell her it's a quarter till five.

"Shall we watch another movie or go out and do something?" I ask, and everyone looks at each other waiting for suggestions.

"I really don't want to get up because I'm comfortable." Jenee speaks up.

"Me too." He smiles looking at her.

"Another movie?" I speak up and put in another random horror flick. It's dark outside already and Jenee seems to be having a good time. She leans into me and says,

"Hey, can we go talk for a moment?"

"Where?" I ask.

"I don't know. Your bedroom?"

"I'll be right back I need to...get something." I say to everyone. I get up from the couch and none of the boys look to see what I'm doing. I start to pace back and forth. Moments later she walks and and quietly closes the door.

"I told them I had to use the bathroom so I need to make this quick." She says sitting on my bed.

"Make what quick?"

"What's with the evil glares? And the smart remarks?" She crosses her arms. He can tell I'm jealous of Liam flirting with her.

"I don't know what you're taking about." I lie.

"Yeah you do. Out there you looked like you wanted to strangle him."

"Why would I want strangle Liam?"

"See! I didn't even say who." She got me there..

"What's your point?" I ask.

"Are you jealous?" She stands back up.

"No." I lie staring at her lips.

"Are you mad at him?" She steps closer.

"No."

"Then why are you acting like a big bab-" I shut her up by kissing her. She immediately kisses me back. I knew we wouldn't be able to stay 'just friends' for even a day. We have so much chemistry when we kiss. Every time I look at her all I wanna do is smother her with them.

I pull her in close and her hands are around my neck. She pulls alway and just stares at me. I grab her bum and she kisses me again. I can't stand, standing up so I sit on the bed and lay back. She straddles my waist and continues to kiss me.

"I thought we were just going to stay friends?" She asks.

"Hell no.." I kiss her again. I haven't thought about being with anybody in a long time. The last girlfriend I've had was back home when I was eighteen. Bitch cheated on me and ripped my heart out. I know Jenee wouldn't do that though. She's too nice of a person.

"Louis, we should go back out there." She says between kisses.

"You're right. You first." I say letting go. I don't know what that kiss meant, but I hope she knows that I don't want her to be with Liam.

She opens the door and all the guys were right there. "Oh, I have to go to the bathroom." Niall mocks. Jenee covers her face and tries not to laugh.

"I'm gonna go look for something." Zayn says waving his hands in the air.

"He was looking for something right." Liam spits. He didn't say it in a joking around kind of tone like the others.

"At least they had the decency to get a room. Mmm, Louis, I should go. They might suspect that we're having sex!" Harry says walking over to Jenee. She punches him and whines.

"Ouch that hurt!" He yells. We all laugh at him except Liam.

"Hey, man I gotta go." Liam speaks up.

"So soon?" I ask. I want him out already.

"Yeah, I gotta..Go run some errands." No you don't. You just found out you had no chance with Jenee. Who's the jealous one now? Sure as hell not me. He's just a little butt hurt. I'm sure we'll be fine next time I see him. The boys and Jenee say bye and he's out the door.

__________

Comment? Vote?!

~MrTomlinsonx