Warm and Fuzzy

DID YOU GUYS WATCH YOU & I?! IT WAS SO GOOD I'M SO SO PROUD OF HE BOYS! I WATCHED IT ON THE BUS TO SCHOOL AND CRIED!

_______

"Are you jerking off babe?"

"Yes." I say not wanting to get distracted from my thoughts.

"Are you gonna come Louis?"

"Moan my name for me?" She does and I pick up speed and I feel close.

"Oh Jenee yes." I say as I come undone.
_____________

"Oh god that felt so good." I say catching my breath.

"Were you really doing it, Louis?" I can tell by the tone of her voice that she's turned on.

"Yes baby, you were in my head the whole time too."

"Oh." Her voice high pitched.

"Did you like the sound of my moans, Jenee?"

"Sounds to me like you liked the sound of mine." She says and I remember saying 'Moan my name for me?' She's not wrong though, I loved the sound of my name coming from her mouth. For a moment, I could pretend that I was making her feel good. I can't wait for the day where I can. I wonder when she'll be ready, because I sure as hell am.

"Oh, trust me I loved that, so much." She giggles, but it was like an embarrassed and shy kind of giggle.

"I can't wait to make you feel good for real."

"Oh." It sounded like her breath hitched as she said it. "Louis?"

"Jenee?" I say mimicking her.

"I love all the teasing and the jokes, but I just dont- think we should do anything yet. I don't think I'm ready for the physical stuff." Am I supposed to be upset? Because any normal man would be, if his girlfriend said that she didn't want to have sex yet. I do want to have sex, but I'm not going to force her. I can mess with her though.

--

*3 Weeks later* [I'm skipping a bit cuz not everything needs to happen at once]

Monday: "Are you ready yet?" I whisper in her ear as I'm passing out papers to the class.

"Nope."

Tuesday: "How about now?" I ask while we're eating lunch at my desk.

"No." She replies with a mouth full of chicken nuggets.

Wednesday: "Baby, are you ready now?"

"I don't think so Louis." She smiles as she does her homework on my couch. "We can make out though."

"I like the sound of that." I bit my lip and she throws her homework on the table.

Thursday: "Jenee, how abo-"

"No."

Friday: "Jenee."

"Louis"

"Jenee..." I say with a bit of additude. She turns her head and her beautiful brown eyes look a bit darker in this light. I'm not even going to ask again. "Never mind. I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" She laughs.

"For begging you all week. It started off as me just messing around, but I got really into it." Each time she said no, I wanted to ask again because I would just love to feel every bit of her skin.

"It's whatever." She shugs. She sets her bag on her desk and asks, "The packet is due today right?"

"Just the first two pages."

"Well I finished the whole thing." I'm surprised that she did it so fast, I just gave it to them yesturday. She walks up the my desk and hands it to me. I can already see, by skimming through, that she's pretty much got everything right.

"Yep, that looks just about perfect." I put in it my drawer so that I could look at it more later. She says 'yay' and claps her hands. Sometimes I totally forget that she's my student. In the middle of class I just want to get up and smother her with kisses.

She's still standing next to me. Looking as lost as a strey puppy. I grab her hands and spin my chair. "You know, you are the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen." It's true. I've never looked at a girl and thought 'wow' like I have for her. I hope she belive me, because I do mean it. I take one of her hands and kiss it. I scoot to the edge of my chair and she steps a bit closer. My hands move to her waist and hers to shoulders.

She leans down and we share a passionet kiss. Her hands go up and wrap around my neck. I bit her lower lip and and she laughs. I love making her laugh. It makes me feel all warm and fuzz on the inside. Okay that sounded really girly. I'm a man.

A manly man.

I stand up so that I can just feel her body around, because that's all I really want. Her warm body next to mine as I wake up. I really want that. I need it. I break our kiss and we're a bit out of breath. "Stay with me tonight?" I ask.

"But Louis, I'm no-"

"We don't have to do anything." I spit out. "I just want to wake up and see you in the morning. I just want to feel warm, Jenee." Her perfect completion was glowing. She looked so happy from what I had to say.

"I will Louis!" She kisses me on every part of my face. It was easy for her because we're almost the same height. I'm barley taller.

___________

To the girls who have parts w/ the boys please message me or I will boot you outa the story haha ❤️👌

~MrTomlinson