At the Black Order Again

Start from the beginning

"Oh, so you're awake again, One?" Komui said.

"Yes..." I said. "Can I get that book up there?" I asked pointing to it. All eyes traveled to it. The book was a dingy gold color and was around fifteen feet off the ground. I bet that's the book ghost bookman gave me.

"Why?" Komui asked. I shrugged.

"It's the only book that looks like that." I said.

"Well, I suppose..." He said. I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Thank you!" I cheered as I already started climbing up a ladder to get said book.

"Why do I still hang out with you?" I heard Cross muttered.

"Because I'm just that awesome." I chimmed as I reached the book. "Cross, catch." I said jumping off the ladder with the book.

"One!" He yelled in terror as I heard hurried movement and a gasp. He caught me and I grinned like a madwoman. Then I hopped out of his arms and walked out of the office like none of that just happened. I hummed a tune as I walked to the room I was staying in. I think they realized we would just find a way out faster if we were kept in some interrogation room or prison. Smart people. I suddenly felt hungry so I maneuvered my path so that I was going towards the cafeteria.

When I got in there was a sudden silence. I ignored it and skipped over to Jerry. "Hello again, master chef!" I greeted cheerily. "Can I bother you for some food?" He nodded.

"What do you want, um.."

"Ah, you can call me One." I said.

"Okay, One." He said unsure of himself. "What do you want?"

"Rice and fish." I answered. "I don't know, something simple." I stood in a daze for a moment. "I guess I'm feeling a bit homesick." I added with a small smile. "I bet Allen is too." My voice took a turn for the worst and I'm pretty sure I just made myself really depressed. I sighed and sat at an empty table.

"Did she depress herself?" Someone asked in a hushed tone.

"Do you think she's right about Allen?" Another asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I want to go home!" I whined slamming my head onto the armrest of the couch. "I bet One does too."

"Home where?" Kanda snorted. "You live here." I growled as Stella groaned and rushed to the door and banged in it until someone opened the door.

"Get me away from those idiots!" She screeched. "I can't take their bickering anymore."

"We are not idiots." We growled together. We instantly glared at each other before I just sighed.

"I want to go home." I whined again. I then blinked and shot up from my position. "One gave me a blue book and it's sitting on my bed. Can I get it?"

"Why did you suddenly remember that?" Kanda questioned.

"I'm thinking on a hunch." I said as the door closed once again after someone nodded to me.

"What kind of hunch?" Stella said falling into a couch after her failed attempt to get out.

"I don't want to say anything and look like an idiot." I said. She sighed.

"Well okay then." She said. "What was that book anyway?"

"A family tree..." I said trailing off. "It has almost all of our family members in it since the beginning of our family. It even has their names."

"And why is that so important?" Kanda asked.

"I'm not saying anything so I don't look stupid if I'm wrong." I said.