Who Da Spy?

Beck Johnson POV

Muahahahaha!! I am Bech Johnson, son of Nemisis, planning to take over for my older brother, Ethan Nakamura. Except, I didn't lose an eye, I lost a finger and a toe to make a change in the world. I will kill Perseus Jackson and Harry Potter!

I will be known to all man, Beck Johnson, Leader of the World, and Son of Nemisis! I will defeat Kronos and Voldemort when they are asleep with stabbing them in their podex! I creeped up to their rooms as quickly as possible and opened the door slowly.

I walked in and stabbed them and it was really too easy, then i thought, Why would they be sleeping in the same room?

It confused me but I went on anyway and walked out of he room all swaggy like when something stabbed me in the back.

Kronos POV

When my servant, Becky, came and stabbed my decoys butt, i was furious, I spent good money on my kissing decoy- I mean evil decoy.

I smiled and walked in to Moldy Warts room. I saw him lying on top of someone, or something!

I said," hey Voldemort?" He shuddered and sat up. He was shirtless. His chest didn't have one chest hair.

"OMG, WE BOTH DON'T HAVE CHEST HAIRS!!" Then, I hoped, that he just didn't shave it off.

"Ok, you sound like that annoying Aphrodite girl right before I killed her."

Then, I realized... He was making love, to a teddy bear.

I baked slowly out of the room and threw a blast of energy at him, and he was dead.

I called him Moldy Warts before, because it was too much work to remember the name of a man I would kill in the future.

There was a long list of people I wanted to kill;

-Percy Jackson

- Annabelle Case(the conjuring)

-Annabeth Chase

- 82 of those mean bullies from high school

- And Voldemort, but I checked that off

Billy Madison was on that list, but he called and apologized, lets just say I saved his life (; .

Percy POV

Then, an earthquake hit. Everybody stared at me, partly because I had my fists clenched.

But it hit, and I knew something big had happened, the earthquake was too weak to be Poseidon.

So I knew Kronos had done something BIG! Like kill somebody... I wonder who????

__________________________

Sorry, really bad chapter, but it shows how cray-cray Kronos and Voldemort really are.

I'm adding a lot more comedy in than usual.

Anyway!!! Bring in the votes and comments! I'll be writing more when the school year starts!

Emazing Emma