Posessed

Harry POV

When I said those words, I felt free. I realized what I had done... And I jumped.

I was a murderer... Like Voldemort. I looked out of the Gryffindor common room and saw different demigods flying on Pegasus.

I ran down and everyone started staring at me. I said,"I don't know what happened but please forgive me."

They nodded slowly and some of them gave me weird looks as the demigods landed.

Luna, Cho, Draco and Dean ran up to them and said,"I didn't know the others were coming!" I wondered what was going on between them and the demigods.

I realized their were other demigods. They introduced themselves as Nico, Piper, Jason, Frank, Hazel and Leo.

They showed there powers and I gasped. All of them were really powerful... Though, not as powerful as Percy.

The Jason boy had lightning and he could fly, Piper could persuade people into doing like anything.

Nico could bring dead soldiers from the ground, Frank could turn into animals and Hazel could bring gems out of the ground.

Leo could make anything and create fire out of his hands! I all thought about how I was on all of their bad sides.

After their introductions they announced the demigods they announced the Demiwizards... Wait WAIT!! Demiwizards?

They explained that some people at our school were actually wizards. The Demiwizards were Dean, Cho, Luna, Percy and Annabeth.

Wait!!! So many new things today! Percy and Annabeth were wizards. Percy's mother was a wizard.

I walked up to Percy afterwards and begged for forgiveness. He nodded slowly and said,"I think that Kronos guy is possessing me or something."

He smiled and patted my back,"OK, I'll take your word for it, but nothing can make up for what you did to Hermione, Ron and Ginny."

I nodded and he called his friend Nico over. He said bye to me and left with Nico.

Percy POV

I walked away with Nico and I said,"Wanna summon the dead tonight?" He smiled and nodded.

We walked away and dug a hole with shovel we found in the Gryffindor common room.

I called Harry over that night and we summoned Ron, Ginny and Hermione.

We were told that Ron and Hermione were in Elysium with Ginny. They all forgave Harry and we found out that his eyes had been gold at the time.

Kronos had found a new host. He hadnt agreed to be the host, but he was. The host was Harry.