Unfortunatly... They're gone

Harry POV

When I woke up, I dreamed of Percy and Annabeth lying on the beach and Annabeth crying and explaining that her friend Thalia had been captured by Kronos and Volemort. I think of Kronos as a minor thing because Voldemort is HUGE.

I thought about it and finally said,"How about I join them?" I realized that I had said that aloud and everybody in Gryffindor was staring at me. I wanted to do something, so I walked up to a sleeping Ron and took a bucket of water and dumped it on his head.

He woke up and started to say," Bloody 'ell ma--" he stared at me when he saw that I was their and he walked away and sat next to Hermione and Ginny. Anger filled up my inside and I kept on saying, they are not your friends, in my head.

I heard a deep raspy voice persuading me to join him as I kept on trying to walk up to people. I finally walked up to Dean and he was listening to radioactive and singing it out loud. I tapped his shoulder and he pulled out a knife and spun around.

He backed down when he saw it was me and I said,"Why do you have a knife?" He widened his eyes and said,"Mcgonagall will explain it at dinner when the demigods come back, aren't they awesome?" He said as he turned around and put his headphones back on.

Then I heard the music go off and he was watching a video of him and 3 other people swimming and I realized that 2 of the people are Annabeth and Percy and the other was a guy with shaggy legs and horns on his head. I watched the video and saw that they were all having a good time.

I walked away and asked myself what he was doing with them. He was a traitor to me and all of hogwarts. I started throwing spells at him but none of them seemed to hurt him. He turned around and be saw me and glared. He picked up his knife and we started I duel.

I finally disarmed him and he pulled out his knife. He blocked all my spells and grabbed my wand and far it to Ginny and said,"Deal with him." She rolled her eyes and put my wand in her pocket and she muttered,"How was he a hero?" To Ron and Hermione.

That got me mad I felt really.... Dark. I watched as skeleton people came out of the ground and attacked them. I stood there and smiled as I watched them wail in pain. Suddenly, they went a way as I saw them die in vain.

I snapped out of it and saw everyone running away muttering," He was a hero!" I still was, was all I thought. Then I felt something take control of me," I am Harry James Potter, the son of Kronos."

Percy POV

When we took off, it wasn't as majestically awesome as last time. I thought that I was going to be meeting great people before. Know I knew that I was going to see one of my best buds and one of my worst enemies.

I missed Dean. He was one of the demiwizards that was keeping me up on how Harry was doing and how violent he was acting. He had apparently killed Ron, Hermione and Ginny this morning and I was flabbergasted, even.. Bamboozled.

You see, me and Dean have a history. He went to Yancy with me. He was my closest friend other than Grover. Nancy Bobofit was his half sister. Different dad same mom. He always went to the beach when we were 12 right after I retrieved the lightning.

He was awesome but anyway we arrived at hogwarts it was as beautiful as ever and I felt like I had died again. Even though dean was their Larry was their and Ginny, Ron and Hermione weren't.