Demigods go to hogwarts

(Disclaimer I don't own ANY characters)

Percys POV

Percy was sitting on the water thinking about the war they had just won against Gaea. When Annabeth came down onto the beach and yelled,"Hey Percy counseler meeting in 10 minutes!"

Annabeth was Percy's girlfriend ever since they won the war. When they were in Tartarus they found how the were meant for eachother and couldn't live without eachother.

Percy went to the meeting and Chiron started," Hello, young heroes! Today we will be giving you a quest, today you will be going to a school called Hogwarts. However before you complain lt's not a normal school, it's a school for wizards."

"What??" Annabeth asked. " 4 mortals returned something very valuble to Hecate godess of magic and she gave them a small amount of power and magic in return" Chiron explained, "and we need to make allies with them incase there is another war, so we are sending only two demigods to go to their school for the year."

"Who's going?" Travis Stoll asked. "We are sending Percy and Annabeth , but only if they accept."

"Ill go if Annabeth wants to go." Percy said. "I'll go if Percy wants to go." Annabeth said.

"So that's settled" Chiron said. " You will be leaving on Blackjack and Porkpie in the morning at 7:30, and treat the wizards well"

Percy headed back to Poseidon cabin and packed his things, wow hopefully they're nice thought Percy. And he went to bed.

Harry POV

Miracle (Harrys new owl) flew in along with three other owls. It must be their list for thier seventh year. Since the war against Voldemort everybody was retaking the year.

Harry opened his letter. It had all the things they needed for the year. Then he realized there was another letter that said"

Dear, Mr. Potter

This year we will be having some visitors from America. We want you, Ms. Granger, and Mr. Weasley to give them a tour of the school.

Best wishes,

Headmistress Mcgonagall.

"Did you guys get this extra letter?" Harry asked. "Yes I wonder if they are American wizards!" said Hermione.