La Grande duel

Harry POV

I want revenge. He can't walk through here like he owns the place and he's been through more than me. I want to face him to a duel at 2.

I walked up to him and said," I want a duel at 2 o'clock"  he smirked and I smiled. This was going to get fun.

Percy POV

Ha. This kid wants to duel. I'll give him a duel. I went to talk to Annabeth about going back to Camp after I win the duel.

She thought we shouldn't but I said," He almost killed me, I need revenge" I thought I was acting like Ethan Nakamura. 

We laughed and cried and everything couples should do.  I think I'm going to propose when we get back to camp. Harry walked in and said," I know your biggest fear."

"OK what is it?"  I asked. My biggest fear is Tartarus and he probably dosen't even know what it is.

"Tartarus." He said as I flinched. Annabeth started to cry and I put my arm around her and glared at Harry, he cowered down as I comforted Annabeth.

We walked out but before we left I said," Duel. Now. On the grounds." and he smirked. I turned around and walked out with Annabeth.

He shouted a weird word that I didn't understand and it hit me in the back. I turned around and asked," What spell was that?" he said," Avada K.. Kedavra." I nodded.

I went to the great hall and saw Ginny and Hermione," What does the spell Avada Kedavra do?" I asked. Their eyes widened and Hermione said," It's the killing curse, why?"

I gasped and so did Annabeth," What?" Ginny asked. "Ask Harry." Annabeth said. They and to the common room and Annabeth and I walked to the grounds.

Harry was there and started to yell random things at me but they didn't seem to hit me. Annabeth looked at me weirdly as I walked up to Harry and he yelled at the top of his lungs,"AVADA KEDAVRA!!!" it didn't hit me and I put my sword up to his neck.

"I win." I said. "TARTARUS!!!!" he yelled and 3 monsters came up to me from behind. They were the minotaur, dracena, and Kelli the empousa.

I killed them while Harry kept on hitting me with spells. I turned around and put me sword up to his neck and he did it again," TARTARUS!!!!" he screeched.

I flinched and Annabeth broke into tears. I kicked him to the ground and put riptide to his neck. I turned around and saw the whole school looking at me," Let's go back to camp." I said to Annabeth.

She muttered," Poseidon's Blessing, I should have known." I smiled and turned around, Harry had taken my sword and had it up to my neck," Any last words?" he said.

"Love you Annabeth, say bye to Thalia and Nico." and I kept on listing people as a wall of water came from the lake and surrounded him,"You really thought you'd get away with his." I said.

I let the wall of water collapse on him and turn into a ball so he'd be trapped and couldn't breath.

"Next time you mess with a demigod, don't mess with me. If you even come near Annabeth I will personally kill you." I said as I let him out of him water ball, coughing up water.

He coughed and I turned to see Ginny, Ron, and George standing their with Annabeth staring at me. 

I looked down and saw blue, not water but I had a blue aura around me. I said," Off to camp we go!" and ran inside singing that over and over again.

I grabbed my bag and opened to the window. I breathed in and smiled. People were staring at me and I just skipped off to meet Annabeth.

I walked on to the yard to see Annabeth being surrounded by George, Ginny, Ron and Harry. They all had their wands up and I whistled as loud as I could.

They saw me and gasped. I smiled and said," Lay off my girlfriend!" and they kept pointing their wands at her, I ran in, grabbed her and Blackack swooped in and grabbed us. 

We went around Hogwarts one last time and when we got to the front gates I saw 2 people standing their with the whole school pointing their wands at them. 

We swooped down and I said,"Stay here." to Blackjack. 

Mcgonagall was yelling at them. "How did you get in here, you mortal?" she said it like mortal was the worst insult she could come up with.

The two people scoffed and the school was alarmed. They were about to cast spells on the people when I noticed who the were.

"STOP!!!" I yelled as I jumped in front of the people. "You know these mortals?" Mcgonagall asked me. "This is Athena and Poseidon, Annabeth's mother and my father."