Chapter 7: Oh! Don't you look gorgeous.

Start from the beginning

Amelia's hair

Nicole's little six-year-old niece, Sasha opens the door looking as cute as ever.

"Hi, Sasha." I smile at her. She moved closer to me and hugged me. "Amelia!" She exclaims.

"Awww!" I gush. Sasha also has blonde hair and blue eyes which makes her to look exactly like Nicole.

"Hello, Sasha." Emily greets her as well and Sasha smiled at her cause she was still wrapped in my arms.

"Sup, brat?" Nicole smirks at her before heading to her room.

"Nicole!" Emily glares at her before following her.

"I'm going to your aunt's room to get dressed. I'll see you later, okay?" I said to Sasha. "Okay, love you." She replies. I love kids! "Love you too, bye."

I wave and head to Nicole's room. I enter and see her lying on her bed. The room is a beautiful sight. Emily is probably in the bathroom so I sit on a chair and fix my bra.

"What are you reading?" I ask Nicole who completely ignores my presence.

Emily comes out of the bathroom and points her head at Nicole looking at me with a questioning look on her face. I just shrug giving her an 'i don't know' look.

Nicole's rose gold iPhone 7 starts ringing and we all turn to look at her. She answers the phone and speaks.

"Okay."
"Yeah, just give it to Christine."
"Alright, thanks."

"What's up with you Nicoly?" I smile sweetly at her. She has been quiet ever since I spoke about her keeping her guys a secret.

"You guys know I like him and you're teasing me about it. It's not funny." She says and I raise an eyebrow. I don't know who she's talking about.

"Who Nicole? I didn't know you as anyone, I swear." I state still being shocked that she likes someone.

Does Nicole like someone? That's news.

"Jamie. You guys didn't know? Thank God! I thought it was obvious."

My jaw drops.

"Jamie? As in Jamie Archer?" Emily yells.

"Yes." Nicole blushes.

I join her on the bed and sit next to her. "But why didn't you tell us? Since when did you start liking him? I mean, Jamie? Why him?"

"What's this? An interview?" She raises her eyebrow at me.

"Come on, Nicole. Tell us!" Emily looks at her.

"Like 3 months ago, I think. He's just so hot, you know and handsome and he's really caring. I love how he speaks to me and understands me, I love it when he hugs me or wraps his arms around me."

Gosh! I can't believe my ears. Everything she said is right, Jamie is caring and extremely hot but not as hot as Liam of course.

Okay, where did that come from?

Forget I said that.