Chapter 11 (You have to Learn)

Bethany's POV

"I know Bethany, I know."
      That's all I remember, it's all that I hear. He knew, he freakin knew and didn't say anything, he knew and.... And taunted me about it. What kind of person does that, saying that they know your secret but then says they don't; and for what? The thrill, the...The thrive they get from riling a person up.
        He knows about what happens to me. What will he do with this information? Am I going to have to do things for him. Oh God, I'm going to have to go through what I have to at home and do it with him now. Whenever he wants to have me he will get me because people can't know about Jason.
I'm such a whore. Why would I let myself do this. Why am I okay with this.

           "Because you willing to keep it a secret, you don't want people to know how much of a slut you are. That you sleep around with your stepdad and that sometimes it feels good." I think to myself.

             I'm right though. Even though I hate him and I hate what he does to me it still feels good sometimes. He doesn't just always help himself, if he's in a good mood he'll help me a little in a way as well. I hate myself, why would I think it feels good? Why does my body respond to his touch in a good way when he will do certain things to me. I know it's such a wrong thing to feel. That no matter how much I hate it and don't want it anymore, my body still reacts to it.

He repulses me.

          His words are constantly ringing in my head. It's all I can hear right now "I know Bethany, I know." He knew.

"You......You know." I say.

          Darkness, it consumes me. The cold blackness is all that I see after saying those words out loud. I couldn't handle what he had said to me. This is too dangerous, we can both get in a lot of trouble now that he does know. If he does actually know. There is still a slim chance that he doesn't know, but I doubt it.
         I feel my body fall and collapse towards the ground while I brace myself for the thunk that is to come, but it never comes. Instead I feel warmth; something strong picked me up before I hit the cold. Something or should I say someone has flawlessly picked me up and had begun to carry me away.
                That is the last thing I remember before I completely lose control of my body and pass out. My mind and body have finally completely disappeared from the light that kept me awake.
--------------------------

           I wake up feeling foggy and strange, almost like I'm floating. I feel light, like you could pick me up with just a touch of your finger.
             My head hurts; it feels like it's being hit with something heavy. Why does my head hurt?
             I go to feel my head as its pounding and begin to sit up. When I open my eyes, it stings and aches. When my eyes start to feel a little better I let my eyes adjust to my surroundings for a second before I can understand where I am.

Wait, where am I? This isn't my room.

               The room is a Payne's gray colored that has dark wood furniture surrounding the room. The bed is rested under the big pain-sealed window leaning forward towards the door. The blankets and sheets are grey and black, while the pillow cases are a pearl white to bring the room a little extra feel to it. The room had a dark yet welcoming feel to it that only makes me want to snuggle up into the blankets.
          When I go to get up off of the bed I see what I assume is a bathroom door with light shining through the cracks. I start to walk slowly towards the door grabbing the first thing that my eyes can see in the dark and hold it ready to protect myself.
              The door swings open and I inhale sharply. I stare at the nice toned set of rippled abs that are drowned with fresh water from being in the shower. The towel that is around is body is hung quite low and loosely showing off the very dramatic defined v-line, and his hair is tousled in a messy way that makes is quite sexy.

This man was in all honestly made by God himself.

                  I start to blush as I finally make eye contact with the man that I was just shamefully gawking at. I couldn't help, his body is so....so sharply toned and defined it's amazing. He even has a tattoo right on his rib-cage that says "Carpe diem"and one on the top of his peck that says "blessed".

             Staring into his eyes I see curiosity and confidence. His beautiful grey eyes are staring back into mine with so much emotion I have a hard time looking away. I don't want to stop looking at him but I need to. My cheeks have begun to turn pink as I look away from him.

"What am I doing here Oscar?"

"Glad to see you're awake."

"You didn't answer my question. Where am I Oscar?"

"Isn't obvious, you're in my room."

"What. Why? Wait, what time is it? Oh no, this can't be happening. I need to get home before Jason gets mad. He's going to kill me, it's already dark." I say panicking not wanting to even think of the punishment I will be getting tonight.

"Bethany... Bethany inhale please. I already talked to Jason and told him you were going to stay a little later because my mom insisted that you stay for dinner. You're fine, he won't hurt you. I promise I won't let that happen tonight." Oscar says to me while he rubs his hands up and down my arms.

                   Yeah only for tonight, what about every other night when he comes into my room and hurts me? What about then. He can't promise that he can protect me, even if it is just for one night,

"How did you do that? He still is going to be really mad at me." I say getting scared.

"He won't and it's only 6:30 so it isn't that late. Besides I want to talk to you and explain, and hopefully help at the same time, okay?" he says very carefully trying not to hurt me.

"I guess we should talk." I say quietly but knowing that he did hear me.

"Good now should you start or should I?"
———————————
So another chapter!!!!!
So so sorry my lovelies that you had to wait for the new chapter but I had midterms this week that I had to study for.
Anyways what y'all think?
Have a good night though.