Chapter 8 (speak, don't stare)

Bethany's POV

He did not just do that. I am going to kill that... that little imbecile. I'm going to go to jail for many years for killing my best friend; and at this very moment it will be worth each second of staying in the revolting place. He is dead to me and he knows it. I can see the fear in his crystal blue eyes that he has from my glare. It's the coldest, hardest, and cruelest glare that I could come up with at the moment so this look better work.

"Ah Beth, just the person I was waiting for"

WWWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!! He was waiting for me. No that can't be true I must have heard him incorrectly.

"You.. you were?" I say with hesitation.

"Well this is your locker isn't it, I didn't get the wrong locker. That would be embarrassing." Oscar says with a smile that is so gorgeous. Wait why am I thinking about that smile of his. I know that it can light up any room that he.......STOP Bethany stop.

"Don't you mean it would be embarrassing to be caught talking to me" I think out loud.

"Why would I think it would be embarrassing to talk to you B?"

"Wait what, hold on a second, did I actually just say that out loud."

"Yeah you kinda did."

"Okay what do you want mutt, we kinda gotta get to second here." Ashton says with a snap of his voice. Man he really doesn't like this guy.

"Ash, what the heck." I say shocked at the way he just snapped at Oscar after I asked him not to.

"What we have class and he's just standing their basically flirting with you. I'd prefer not to see this" He says a little to coldly. Which makes me a little upset that he would talk to me that way.

"Then you can go if you're just going to act like that." I say to him clearly loosing my patience. He has no right to snap at Oscar, nor me in that manner. He better be lucky I didn't pull him away by his ear and scowl at him for being so disrespectful.

"C'mon Beth, don't be like that." he says with regret

"Oh I will be like that because you were like that, now leave I'll meet you in second okay." I say with anger seeping through my words.

I hate it when he yells at me. He knows I get scared when I get yelled at, so when he does it I always end up flinching away shaking. He doesn't know why, he just always feels regret after it and is always their to comfort me if I can't control my shakes. Luckily this time that didn't happen, which was quite odd I must say.

With that simple command, Ashton listens to me and just walks away with his head down. I have no earthly idea why he just got so...so possessive like that. I've never seen him be so rude before. He must be on his man period.

"Okay??? So um B, I wanted to talk to you really fast if that's okay?" Oscar says taking me out of my thoughts and back into reality.

"Oh yeah, sure, what's up?"

"Well I was wondering if you would wait for my practice to be over, and we just ride to my house together after school. It would make sense, you know? We live next to each other so it's much easier, besides you are still helping me study, aren't you?" Oscar says hesitantly cocky yet with a hint of nervousness. It's actually kind of cute to see him squirm like this.

"Um, sure. How long will I be staying after school for though, I don't want to be here to long?"

"Practice ends at five, so is five thirty okay?"

"okay, I guess that is fine. Where do I need to go while you practice though?"

"You can just come watch the practice if you want. Not a lot of people do, so it will be fairly quiet so you can study or read."

"Are you sure the coach will be okay with me watching all his cocky ballerinas dance around that field of his." I say with a side smirk, feeling more comfortable in myself around him.

he inhales making an offended face that is so adorable I just can't stand the total cuteness of him. "Excuse me I'll have to let you know that we are a very good team that have some cute girls on that dancing field"

"Haha very funny, mister wise guy."

"Oh I'm the wise one. I thought you were the one that called me a girl. I am all boy, you should know that by now." He says to me with a wink. 

I turn profusely red at that statement, and try my best to ignore it. 

"No, I said that the coach calls you girls."

"Fair enough."

"Bye princess, I'll see you at practice." I say with a wink and turn to walk away. Not taking a second chance to look back.

Oscar's POV

"Bye princess, I'll see you at practice." she says and just walks away after sending me a wink.

I just watch her as she walks away not taking my eyes off of her disappearing body.

That stance, the way she walks. It's enticing, her strut and the way her butt moves so effortlessly in those pants. 

Wait, hold up, why am I even thinking of her this way? What is wrong with me? Bethany isn't a piece of meat or one of my simple one-night stands, she my neighbor. An innocent girl that clearly goes through a lot.

I just stand there for what seems like hours watching her in slow motion. She's just walking away like nothing happened, like we didn't even just talk. God I need to get laid soon, or even workout. I need to blow off some steam.

I really need to hit somebody

-------------------------

going away for the week guys. I'll try to post again this week if I can if not.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING LOVELIES!!!!!!!!!!

have a good one. and black Friday shop till your feet fall off.