Eleven;

Gabrielle~

I stood in the mirror with my shirt pulled up, exposing my once flat stomach. I sighed. Once flat. Don't get me wrong; I wasn't huge...yet; but you could definitely tell there was something going on.

I peeked at my cell phone like I had been doing every five minutes for the past few hours. No text, no email, no calls. Now I was starting to worry. In a way I craved his messages, because that meant every thing was okay. That he was still breathing and well. Something was wrong, I could feel it.

"Gabrielle!" I heard Mother call from downstairs.

I sighed and trotted out of the room, following her voice to the kitchen. I wasn't in the mood. Actually, I was never in the mood.

She stood in the kitchen looking at a half eaten submarine sandwich and an opened can of soda sitting on the counter. She put her hands on her hips and cut her eyes at me, "You shouldn't be eating this."

"I'm sorry..." BLEH. Christian owed me for this.

She dumped the food into the trash and I heard a small groan come from the pantry.

"Eat an apple or something, please?" She said and she began walking back to her fortress upstairs.

I pulled open the pantry door and glared at Christian.

"Did she really throw it away?!" He ran to the trashcan and dropped to his knees when he saw his lunch tangled with other trashed food. "NOOO!"

"Shut the h*ll up!" I snapped, I slapped his arm. "Do you want us to get caught?" Us. You see the things he got me into?

He sighed, "I guess not." He stood to his feet and pulled himself onto the counter. "So...what are you gonna name her?" He asked looking at my stomach.

"I hope it's a boy," I said a smile creeping its way across my lips for the first time that day. "Carnell Fredrick Breeding Jr."

"You should just call him. You're worried about him and he obviously feels the same way about you. All you're doing is making things worse, you're both worrying yourselves sick when there's really nothing to worry about." He reached into the cabinet next to his head and pulled out a family sized bag of honey barbecue Lays. "Chip?"

"No thanks," I whispered. I bit at the inside of my lip and turned away from him, I hated when he got intelligent out of nowhere.

I trudged back to my room and picked my phone up, having an internal battle with myself. Maybe Christian was right, maybe there was nothing to worry about...or maybe I should've been worrying about every thing.

I stared at his name, still unsure of what I should do.

Carnell~

"Gabi," I breathed. I rolled over her name in my phone and shook my head. She disappeared off of the face of the earth, taking half of my heart with her. She was truly the best part of me.

I grabbed a beer from the case that I had bought that afternoon. I'd never had an alcoholic beverage in my entire life, but Gabrielle loved them. I popped the cap off and took a gulp feeling the lazy beverage seep down my throat and fill my mouth with its almost repulsive taste. I swallowed and scowled at the bottle. How the h*ll did she drink these?

I gulped down another mouthful, it was easier to tolerate than the first. I shrugged and took the entire case with me back to my bedroom. I grabbed a small worn box from under my bed and dumped its contents.

Pictures. Hundreds of pictures. Thousands of memories. I finished one bottle and tossed it aside grabbing the next. I filed through the pictures, each one sparking a different memory. Gabi and me at the play ground. Gabi and me at her tenth birthday party. Gabi and me at our high school graduation. Gabi and me. Gabi and me.