Four part Two;

Gabi ~

When Carnell closed the door, fear and relief flooded my stomach at once.

" Trent, " I breathed, quietly.

He looked at me sharply.

" Hey, gorgeous. How was your day? " I tried. I didn't dare inch closer to him.

" My day was fine. And yours? "

" It was uh..okay. I just invited them over, cause Jorelys just got back and I haven't seen her in a long time, and I just wanted to welcome her ba-"

He placed his finger on my lips, and shh'd me.

" Why are you so nervous ? "

" N-nervous? Who's nervous? " I said, nervously backing into the island as he inched closer.

He smiled the scariest smile ever. I looked into his eyes. Bloodshot. Definitely high.

" I love you, you know that? "

Oh yeah. So high.

" Yeah, I know. "

" I'm sorry I ever hurt you, Gabrielle. You mean the world to me. "

I folded my arms. This was a happy high. He was totally, completely, and utterly baked.

" Ditto. "

He brushed my ear with his lips. I broke out in goose bumps, hoping he wouldn't come to his senses and snap.

" I'm tired gorgeous. I'm gonna go lay down, and hopefully, you'll come too? " he said, biting his lower lip.

I chuckled. " Uh, yeah. I'll be there in a second. Just uh..let me put the food up. "

He put the rose in his mouth, and started stripping on the way to the bedroom. When he closed the door behind him, I let out a nervous laugh, and when I finally got it together, I cupped my face in my palms on the couch.

" Sh*t, that was so close. " I thought out loud. I'm not quite sure the outcome would've been the same if Jorelys wasn't here. This'll probably be the first time I'd ever be truly thankful for her presence. That witch.

Carnell~

Speeding down the highway, fury pumped through my veins.

" Okay, you mind telling me what the f*ck that was about? " Jorelys barked.

Trying not to lose what little self control I had, I took a deep breath, and clutched the wheel.

" Yo. I know you hear me! "

A growl bubbled in the my throat. " Not now, Jorelys. "

" Yes, now! Carnell, tell me what happened or so help me God, I will get out of this car and- "

Before she could finish the sentence, I skidded to a stop on the side of the highway and folded my arms, unlocking the doors in one motion.

She looked at me incredulously, eyes bulged and jaw dropped.

" Ugh! " she squealed, and folded her arms.

Honestly, I was low key hoping she'd get out like she threatened.

I put the car back into drive, and luckily we had a silent ride to my place from then.

" No. " she pouted, before I could get out of the car.

" What? "

" I want to see Noelle. "

I rolled my eyes, and closed the door behind me. I opened her door, and locked them all when she got out.